Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Tell a random fact about yourself. - Page 29

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
arkansas_dave is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i haven't kept a girlfriend longer than a month.

"Hello Bob! Goodbye Bob. Best dollar eighty I ever spent."
 40yrs • M •
arkansas_dave is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i also think that tessalena is really hot, so i guess i shouldn't have put that last reply.

"Hello Bob! Goodbye Bob. Best dollar eighty I ever spent."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
a lot of attractive people seem to gravitate toward captaincynic. its probably due to his sexy red cape

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yeah. tess is pretty hot. (inside joke)

and sometimes i get head aechs that last for days

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i have a dent in the front of my chest, where my ribs curve inwards

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 35yrs • M
me t. i'm fixing that.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I enjoy the taste of blood, x__x and nope, not "gothic"

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 35yrs • M
i like pain. turns me on.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I like pain, makes me happy I dont really accept it as "pain"

35yrs • M
it doesn't make me happy. it hurts. but i just like it.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hate spring loaded taps.(taps you have to keep turning for the water to come out)

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 35yrs • M
one of my favorite things to do is, when i get a new final fantasy, get a gallon of water, a thing of tang mix, a glass, a spoon, and sit in my room all day and play nonstop for like 6 hours. thats really fun.

34yrs • M •
Lol. niice.. That sounds amazing

hmmm... I have a Very stong/strange attraction to the scent of any kind of Vanilla.

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that takemeseriously is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My user icon, if anyone has noticed, is a picture of Gideon Yago. The reason it says 'take me seriously' is because about 4 or 5 years ago MTV had this genius ad campaign. The commercials would feature people talking about how much they hated MTV or MTV-related shows. Then, after making enough snide remarks, they'd turn to the camera and say "This is not a commercial for MTV" but, of course, it was. It was really creative, in my opinion.
Anyway, one of these commercials talked about Gideon Yago. Now, I love Gideon Yago dearly, so I was interested in this one commercial. In it there is an indie/emo girl and boy with the emoWeezer black glasses and died black hair. The girl is sitting on the floor, clipping out pictures from magazines while the boy is sitting at a desk reading from a magazine. The two of them start talking about MTV, and the girl brings up Gideon Yago. She mocks him and pretends to be him, saying "Hi! I'm Gideon Yago! I'm so cute and indie! Take me seriously!" And that line floored me because Gideon Yago does have a whole "please take me seriously" while still being indie aura to him but I love him for it. So, I made this icon with the goofiest picture of Gideon Yago I could find that says "take me seriously". I know it's kinda dumb but it's great.

"If home is where the heart is, then I got evicted this week (Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains)"
 37yrs • M •
Alien_Guy_Bob is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm actually Hitler

"Life is like a penis, when it gets hard, fuck it"
Tell a random fact about yourself. - Page 29
  25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy