Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Pysical Attraction

User Thread
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Pysical Attraction
Today, when I was talking to my husband, I was reminded of the first day we met. That day, I was in awe with his beautiful eyes.

What pysical attribute attracts you?

I can just imagine what some of the responses will be from the men here.

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Locut0s is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Whell like you said that's a dangerous question to ask a guy

Truth is like it or not most men are visual beings so the things that trun us on will more often than not seem crude to a lot of women, though definetely not all. So I'll spare anyone the usual stuff and say something that I find really atractive that others might not, and that's legs.

Long shapely legs

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm pretty much screwed, there is this look, big eyes, almost any color will do, but some vibrant blue is the fantasy, possibly looking up at me but even is also quite engaging, hair is fairly straight or feathered, mid-length or long its color is also subject to variation but tends to be brown possibly light or with highlights, there is also a certain blonde that sticks out too (reminicent of some interesting people and interesting circumstances, its always the blondes that tell me not to move because I might be leaving behind the love I've been missing, or the point of some such confession of deep affection, blondes have lousy timing )
I'm a sucker for full lips and a glowing smile, lips that pout, perhaps have a bit of that phieffer curve, that barrymore pout, (some serious DSL's if you wanna be crude ), I think the face is usually slightly rounded, the over all look can convey, innocence, maturity, passion, compassion, seriousness, as well as an infectious sense of humor that really brings out that spark in life, trust.

Of course this woman is a fantasy, she is an emalgum of all I have loved about those I have met. But hopefully she is reading this wanting a loser who would sit here and write it

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Shoulder length straight hair, any colour's fine really, but the best is blonde to light brown. She has to be able to look innocent, but be naughty. Blue/green eyes are best, and can really catch me. And of course, so not huge, but shapely breast is damn fine.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i think leftwood just described my perfect women as well... its those big glassy eyes that always get me, hard to find though.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 46yrs • M
Hey, back off man, she's mine!

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm probably immediately attracted by longer dark hair, soft eyes, and a nice smile. Breasts can matter but aren't usually a big deciding factor. Still, I find plenty of girls irrestible who look completely different from each other or don't fit this description at all.

Right now, the object of my affection has longer light brown hair, with bangs, huge, glassy eyes, big lips, an ample chest, and the most wonderful smile I've ever seen. She doesn't have dark hair, but dark brown or darker hair is usually one of the first things that attracts me, for some reason.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Um.. Why are only us guys answering this?

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think the women are scared to answer that question, in fear rthat they may let guys in on their little box of secrets....lol, the question is though, will they let me get away with that statement?

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 46yrs • M
The Girls don't answer because they are all with someone and the person they want to describe is someone totally different, probably his best friend

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that secret07 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
he's got to be smart, good sense of humor. no, scratch that, excellent sense of humor. ideal appearence would be dark hair, gray eyes, but that doesnt matter too much.

there leftwood and teen, a girl answered.

"life sucks but its better than the alternative"
 58yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cowgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I would have to say that since only one other female has responded besides LadyTaz, that just shows that there are some things that women think are better left unsaid. But since you all started it I would have to say that I think I look at a mans eyes and then his Butt. I love a man with eyes that almost speak to me and then of course if he looks good in Wranglers he is my man. I also then want a good personality, great sense of humor and a man who knows what he wants in life.

"Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you will get!"
 50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that thoughtmanifest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My attraction comes in three stages. Initial attraction's definitely in the eyes. Then how they carry themselves, self assured with a touch of innocence. And finally conversation... deep thinkers but not too serious.

"Love everyone, question everything and look up!"
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I think the women are scared to answer that question, in fear rthat they may let guys in on their little box of secrets....lol, the question is though, will they let me get away with that statement?

Nope.

The reason why I asked-'what physical attribute attracts you' is because with most women, the initial attraction isn't usually what keeps her attention. I suppose that holds true for many men as well, but it seems they're not easily discouraged by a gorgeous incoherent woman.

One of my neighbors is dating a beautiful woman. She is absolutely stunning. Unfortunately, she is working with an unformatted disk. The wheel is spinning, but the hamster is dead. The other day, I asked her who she was voting for, Bush or Kerry? Her response "Oh, I don't really like boxing, but I hear the Mexicans' usually are good fighters."

I guess the Wizard has to get back to her about that brain.

46yrs • M
The other day, I asked her who she was voting for, Bush or Kerry? Her response "Oh, I don't really like boxing, but I hear the Mexicans' usually are good fighters."

Pysical Attraction
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy