Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Family Guy-Funniest Show Ever?

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It takes a certain taste I'm sure, but if random lunacy appeals to you, then this ones for you, all 3 seasons.

I am so saddened by the fact that they only made 3 seasons, I love the cast of characters and actors, even seth green and that little hottie from that 70's show.

The Simpsons on crack is one way to describe these guys.

Can they understand Stewie or not?

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 32yrs • F •
RockHardFairy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yes they can understand Stewie, Seth MacFarlane said that they just ignore what he says coz he's a baby.
I'm a big fan of F.G and A.D and i love Seth MacFarlane, he's really cute. Why don't they have him on this site?

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
new episodes are being made and aired now you know... there are more than three seasons.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Conway is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Family Guy is a damn good show. One of the best in my opnions. It's funny that it turns out we all like the same shows. This leads me to a funny thought. Old people (generally) hate that show. And I don't think a christian alive would say it was moral. Funny thing is, we at Captain Cynic, (hands down and unequvically) think more about life than any other being in America today. Yet we are the one's claimed to be void of goodness.

I say America, because that is were I am from. This culture is all I have to bases my opnions on. I know that there are alot of people here not from America. Just saying that were I come from, I am consider a heathen, by these types of people.

""So this is where im supposed to wright something snazy and truthfull?"-impossible."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I wouldn't say funniest show ever...I'd have to say seinfeld has taken that.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Das Kapital is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Family Guy is a good show but I would have to say the Trailer Park Boys is much better.

"To wish for death is a coward's part." [Timidi est optare necem.] Ovid"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I watched trailer park boys before it was cool... and of course got sick of it when it became cool. I guess you could say it was badly timed.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Das Kapital is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I watched trailer park boys before it was cool... and of course got sick of it when it became cool. I guess you could say it was badly timed.

I have been watching Trailer Park boys since the start and its still the best show on television. I just wish I could find the original movie on dvd.

"To wish for death is a coward's part." [Timidi est optare necem.] Ovid"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i think shows such as family guy, futurama etc, appeal to a certain sense of humour, and there are also certain geek elements in the various shows. which while i wouldnt say anyone on here is out and out geek, ive yet to find anyone who thinks they are part of the it crowd.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy