The colors we see when our eyes are closed and when we sleep are colors we will never see on Earth... - EternaLDarK
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Thought and Reality

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thought and Reality
I man once explained a theory to me which in essence is that thought becomes real but usually on a different plain/dimension alternate reality he did an experiment wherein he created a simple room in his mind with as much detail as possible while imagining this he also thought about giving access to this place to a friend it took him about a week he then described the place to his friend. He would go to work etc...and his friend would then imagine this place and change something, upon returning to the room he created the changes were evident. (Sounds strange I sort of tried it but for some reason I believe it)

So I came up with a few theories centered on this hypothesis. Here they are:

1.When you die and the people close to you think about you and their memories of you, one could again become real somewhere....which could explain reincarnation

2. if god thought about creating man then we exist in a thought it is said faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains so if you could convince yourself that we exist in a thought with no doubt whatsoever could you then not tap into it and manipulate objects around you

Okay I just forgot the rest but as soon as I remember ill post them.

Any one else have any thoughts based on this?

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 32yrs • F •
Loevian is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My botfriend i love him so much and he was hitting on another girl and he wouldn't admit it, when i heard what he said "she has a nice ass, look at that curve" He finnaly gave in and walked away, not befor i slapped him, dumped him and threw his braclete back. Did i do the right thing????? I miss him so much. Should i give him another try????? Please help

32yrs • F •
Loevian is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
any one have an anwer? Please help me

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Drop the loser, you've got lots of time to find boys who dont diss you in your face.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that thoughtmanifest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
FairyBoy I, for one, believe thought creates reality. Hence the name.

"Love everyone, question everything and look up!"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
he didnt deserve that if he just mumbled it and was perhaps joking around.. so you never comment or think of other guys who look actractive? thats what i thought.. (then again if he had a mean tone in a way that it rejects you and was serious in a way then mabe he desreved it.. nobody else was there to observe

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yeah, I mean, in reality the whole physical word is just a result of the thoughts(or something like it) in our brain. First comes the ability to think, to interpret information, and the comes the illusion of a so called reality. If our brains were tinkered with, then I 'd probably see my self with an elephants body and a giraffes head or sumtin!

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 36yrs • M •
rage is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
your theory you put forth, is old and over done.

"only the dead know the end of the war"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Nothing is old and overdone

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 37yrs • F •
1xplicit-azn is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i believe that... we can brainwash ourselves about a certain subject.. to a point that we aren't living the way we were destined to. which would lead to questions of reality. are we real? or were our lives pre planned. for example.. in a former life. could we have been.serving in the war at the time. would that alter our interests.or feelings towards war. and re-incarnation. i believe that after death. it's just a huge complex cycle.but there is a hierarchy and we work our way up to the top.... call me crazy

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm curious as to what you are thinking of or referring to in referrence to brainwashing ourselves, if you think anyone or everyone does it?

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that iSOUGHT|THOUGHT is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i recal a site over astral projection, ancient egyptians, and the "heaven"
or afterlife that eternal part of them was able to exist in.

these heavens were created by the thoughts of the people...

to get there- you must be aware of, and act accordingly to, different "signs" along the way.

i can't seem to find it right now, but i thought it was interesting...

something else intersting/ http://www.crystalinks.com/ancientaircraft.html

the "ufo" looks like the ship off of "flight of the navigator" !!!

"as i see it the only "variable" in the equation is THOUGHT. you are capable of changing this and this alone."
[  Edited by iSOUGHT|THOUGHT at   ]
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ack! You Goober! I love that movie, wish I had one of those ships

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that iSOUGHT|THOUGHT is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Compliance! lmao yeah, that'd be great.

did you read the info about the ancient indian flight plans and manuals!?
i want a piece of that action too

"as i see it the only "variable" in the equation is THOUGHT. you are capable of changing this and this alone."
 37yrs • F •
1xplicit-azn is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
by brainwash. i mean to convince ourselves.. that so and so exists. from a young age up till we grow grey and old.

Thought and Reality
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy