For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected (Timothy 4:4) - God created you! - Extreame Angel
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Hyperspace

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that UnderDawg is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hyperspace
I am reading a book called Hyperspace, it is mainly about theoretical physics. I will post some stuff in the book to discuss. First topic

Light is a wave, that is proven. But light can move through a vaccuum. Every other wave needs something to "wave" through, sound waves being air, etc. So how does light move through nothing if it is a wave. My theory, along with some other physicists, is that light is a vibration of the 5th dimension, you could almost say like and aftershock of something coming from the 5th dimension. Discuss.

"My drum skills > Your drum skills"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Light is a form of electromagnetic radiant energy (wave) as it has only oscillations of electrostatic fields & magnetic fields & a photon has no mass, I tend to see it as being 2 dimensional.
Current thinking that light is bent by gravity but as it has no mass, I am dubious of this line of thought. As charged mass tends to be in motion induces electromagnetic field which accounts for the bending & medium of propagation of waves.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 35yrs • M •
Yeah, we just learned that exact thing in Physics yesterday.

72yrs • M •
Glad to hear that they are teaching it now but that wasn't true to long ago! Decided to teach the truth instead of the garbage I was taught. Had to figure alot out on my own.

35yrs • M •
Well, it still holds true in some subjects, like History, they do feed us garbage sometimes...

72yrs • M •
The quantum 4 numbers define the elements & the periodic position (function) as elements. What does the (+ & -) spin value indicate:
quote:
1a) the direction of revolving around the nucleus inertial center or 1b) the direction of revolving around the electron inertial center?

But I find another concern about the spin value, construction use of threaded rod vs gas cutting torch?
quote:
2a) oxy-acytlene torch has have left & right hand thread so they may not be interchanged or 2b) the treaded rod use the same thread direction but to tighten or loosen, the nuts are turned in opposite directions?

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So stephan hawking is wrong then, about his black hole theory, in which he stated that light itself wud be absorbed into the hole, which is ridiculous, dumb and downright stuipid, because as c turtle said, light has no mass!

However, no, it has not been proven that light is a wave. It is sort of a paradox, cuz experiments have shown that light is made up of both particles and waves! This needs to be disscused though

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 72yrs • M •
Would it?
If mass is absorbed then the source of electromagnetic field would also feed into the black hole?
Does the super dense matter produce a very high (flux density) e/m field as well?
Their being a distinction between inertial mass and charged fields?
Tiny points of lights in the vault of dark void & dark holes, through the sacred circle, does energy flow,
not one or the other, rather being both.
The Matter of the universe is made of atoms (molecules) which have mass & charged particles (in motion)?
An Inertial field exist as well as an electro-magnetic / electo-static field?
Which give form to the world of our (dimensions) existence?
the thread 'Theory of Relativiy'.
http://www.captaincynic.com/thread.php3/frmid=21-u-thrdid=33559
The same laws of dynamics exist so the gyroscopic principles apply to the atoms as to the galaxies? For this purpose I bought one to explore the nature of these forces. I was reading a mathematical analysis of forces which stated that a top is more representative of the atom (neucleus). At first I wondered why? Then I realized that the top has an 'axis of rotation' of various depth (density)?
[Similar to the distinction between ball & conical bulluts]
These each represent an inertial system and as such the dynamics of relationships [laws] are constant [equavalent].
Strange thing last Christmas I got this yoyo? Though must have been a mistake, wonder what some poor kid got?

[  Edited by cturtle at   ]
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Rajpal is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I read somewhere that hyperspace is regarded by many scientists as a parallel to our own space. In theory a window could be created into hyperspace allowing lets say a ship to travel through hyperspace and then come out somewhere else. Also within hyperspace the laws of physics may not apply and so the ship could travel thousands if not millions of times faster than light and thus make space travel over great distances possible

"If you know the candle is fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago"
Hyperspace
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy