A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking - Restless Mind
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Historical curiosities - Page 3

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
age shouldnt really matter... but then again it gives others an idea as to where you might be coming from. what youve experienced at what ages says a lot about you, plus i really do think that wisdom comes with age in many cases.

it doesnt really matter tho, most peoples comments give away their age pretty quickly.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Ana Rpo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think you don't care about this but I want to write it:

This is a trully historical curiosity. When you're my age and live in my country it's usual that you still live with your parents and that they control almost everything in your life, for example the internet conexion, so .... (and here comes the curious thing) as I didn't go so good in school (my grades) my parents decided that I'll just use internet for my homework (so this is technicaly "illegal", the fact of writing on here). And do you want to know what is the funniest thing? That I didn't even lose any subject, I just win one mediocre way, ha!!!

"In the sea of ilutions and frustations that life is, some swim and some drown"
 39yrs • M •
andreinakrul is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Did you know that Florence Chadwick was the first woman to swimm across the English Channel in both directions?

if you wanna read more interesting facts about here, you can lookup this address:
http://www.browsebiography.com/bio-florence_chadwick.html

Historical curiosities - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy