Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Origin of space

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Origin of space
Hey ppl. Well, you know how it is generally beleived that after te big bang, space also came into existence.
Now let me ask, if there was no such thing as noise, would you know what silence was? Only when sound appears does silence come into being.
Imagine you were a point of conciousness floating around in space withought matter, to you, it wouldn't appear so vast, there would be no distance, as there will be no reference points.
Look around the room you are sitting in now. Observe the space inside the room. Can that be created? No, becasue it is nothing.
So space came into being, when matter was formed after the big bang.
any thoughts?

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chilltime55 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well they have a kinda new theroy on the big bang that it actually had something to do with black holes they think that since a black hole sucks in matter light and space its self that since the black whole keeps takeing in so much matter and space that eventuallly it cant keep all of the matter and space in such a small space so once the black hole gets enough matter and ect. that eventually the matter and space in the black hole explodes and everything inside it just starts spreading out and they think that this could have happend millions and millions of times for all we know.. but its just a theroy

"Look now how mortals are blaming the gods for they say that evils come from us but in fact they themselves have woes beyond their share because of their own follies"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Sounds a bit confusing; space is a void which exist where nothing exists. Black holes (gravity wells) attract matter, not space?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 35yrs • M •
Yeah, black holes do not suck space itself, cause you can't suck something which doesn't exist.
Anyway, it is a different matter of how the universe was created, what I am saying is that space can't be created.
If that is true, then a lot of confusion about the big bang may be cleared up. The most difficult question was that how could the big bang have happened if there was no universe in which it could happen, in other words, it was assumed that space did not exist before the big bang. But space canot be 'created', nothing cannot be 'created'. Again, if this is true then there may have been various energies before the universe, which could have helped the big bang to take place.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chilltime55 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i know exatically what u mean.. i had this very same disscushion (if i could spell that) like a week ago and we got to this point and... like we could find out why noone knows o and with that black hole thing sucking in space itself i know i dont think its possable either but ive read it in a book and ive seen it in alot of places that it dose suck space itself in... i dont think its real either but i mean ive read alot of things that says its possable....

"Look now how mortals are blaming the gods for they say that evils come from us but in fact they themselves have woes beyond their share because of their own follies"
 72yrs • M •
Well if you drive a car, use of vacuum lines exist on the carb, etc.?
. . . Aren't somethings vacuum packed?
IS a vacuum, a Void?

35yrs • M •
'Space' can't be sucked. We take space to mean that black thingup in the sky, so you think that that can be sucked. Can the emptiness inside your room be sucked?
If space is sucked, then what is left?

"Well if you drive a car, use of vacuum lines exist on the carb, etc.?
. . . Aren't somethings vacuum packed? "
I didn't quite get that

72yrs • M •
quote:
Well if you drive a car, use of vacuum lines exist on the carb, etc.? . . . Aren't somethings vacuum packed? "
I didn't quite get that

pointing out how easily we confuse similiar terms without comprehending the usage. Vacuum lines allow the negetive pressure formed by a partial vacuum formed in the engine parts in rotation.
Space between atomic particles, planets, & galaxies exists due to an extent because of the rotation of its engine parts as well?
A Vacuum (Space/ Void) is the lack of matter, mass of matter is attractive force as is electro-magneic fields, etc.
A vacuum is formed by forming an area of lower pressure &/or temperature which causes the flow from the higher to where the lower values exist. A cars radiator wouldn't work in a vacuum (space) because there would not be atmosphere (gaseous matter) to absorb the heat? Although heat would flow because contact with other materials (mounting points, etc) So the radiant energy of heat is an intra & intermolecular in nature?

50yrs • M •
Blissful Doom is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Well this is it, you can make a measure of matter and the effects of forces but how do you make a measure of nothingness which in itself seems to dwarf infinity, light cant escape from a black hole neither can radiation or matter, because of a super intense gravitational field, thats not the same as the vacuos void between planets and galaxies, a vacuum or void has no matter air or light even though matter seems to rotate around other masses of matter across thousands or millions of miles because of strong weak gravitational force em force, light travels across or through it and ends where who knows maybe where it started or on the sky line surrounding trumans world, air doesnt exist in the spacious vacuos void. What of matter anti-matter dark matter void and light, the space in a room is full of air it is light though I cannot see the air with light traveling through it just the matter that is lit up, light from the sun travels across vacuos void space, so how dark would the void be that the light from the sun travels across without the light, space doesnt seem any lighter in any telescopic pictures from space, is a ray of light vacuos or as empty as the void yet lit up? So is it just the intense gravitational field in a black hole that makes it different to vacuos space?

So space came into being, when matter was formed after the big bang.
any thoughts?

The big bang doesnt include vacuum void or empty space i dont think so anyway, it only appears to be a theory about mass and matter heat gasses atoms colliding to create a big bang, did this humongous event just happen freefloating in a vacuum? what elements are present in matter anti matter and dark matter if any, how can light be scrutinized for what it may contain if it is travelling so quick?

"Outside the loop of mind existence, a matterless vacuum zyxthanaspiance"
 72yrs • M •
So Strange that in all the Choas, it is where life forms that give its substance to form? Organism contiain order?

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Warriors_X is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Without order nothing can exist. Without chaos nothing can evolve.
Sorry just wanted to write that
Man, im so lost in this thread >.<

"No matter how fast light thinks it is, it will always find that Drakness has beaten it and is already waiting..."
 72yrs • M •
quote:
I cannot see the air with light traveling through it just the matter that is lit up, light from the sun travels across vacuos void space, so how dark would the void be that the light from the sun travels across without the light, space doesnt seem any lighter in any telescopic pictures from space, is a ray of light vacuos or as empty as the void yet lit up?
I cannot see the air with light traveling through it just the matter that is lit up but the the deep blue void beyond the envelope of gaseous matter is not as dark as the void? So the eye of the camera catches the reflection of infrared which the film is more responsive too.

Origin of space
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy