Thou shall not lie and create false hope. Now look me in the eye and tell me I'm not insane. - 1xplicit-azn
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Philosophical Science questions of the sci -fi kin

User Thread
 51yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Blissfull doom is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What creates heat? It takes two elements to make water, how could the big bang [theory or possibility or fact] happen without heat, maybe a reaction of gaseous elements, is it possible that two elements make up hydrogen or oxygen like molecules split down. What keeps the sun burning all the time? Is the big bang due to an infinite super mass ie a sun or star collapsing into a black hole, thus imploding into a smaller, or bigger universe, or the exact continued to a measure? Whats the opposite of a black hole, something that emanates and expands outwards rather than collapsing in on itself, maybe that was the big bang, how about quantum big bangs or black holes. Something in the cooling process created life in the oceans, so if the fusion of life into cellular form only happened once, does that mean the element or ingredient had a really short time span because of certain conditions, or was an anomaly of combinations creating life. Could a single cell life form have fallen to earth or sea, was our brain a fish,are we going back instead of forward, do we take everything as the opposite of its reality due to the external real world and the signal to our brain or how we perceive? Maybe there were underwater caverns which created a biological environment, very far down beneath the sea bed, where the water is heated by the centre of the earth, creating life cells is the earths core some kind of reactor? how can i edit the title?

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What creates heat? Movement of atoms, which can be because of a number of causes, including human.
How did the Big bang happen withoight heat? Bigger question: how did the Big Bang happen withought a universe!
Opposite of a black hole? I think it is called a white star(not literally a opposite.
Could cell life have fallen onto earth?Possibly.
Was our brain a fish? I think I ll pass that one.
Are we going backwards instead of foward in time? In either case, we wouldn't have known the difference.
Do we take everything to be the opposite of realty? We don't even know what reality is.
Could life have formed deep down the earth? All I can say is, it is to hot to barbeque there.
And please, ask one thing at a time!

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
What creates heat?
http://www.captaincynic.com/thread.php3/thrdid=20300-u-frmid=21
quote:
What keeps the sun burning all the time?
Some scientist believe the sun (interior as opposed to surface) exist in compressed matter in which atoms don't exist as such but as separate nuclear particles.
quote:
does that mean the element or ingredient had a really short time span because of certain conditions, or was an anomaly of combinations creating life.
To an extent you may be on to something, that atoms, etc., form in accordance with the geometry of their existence in space, they are defined as such & therefore would tend to exist as such.
They found life exist in deep underground streams not based on photosynthesis rather having evolved with other sources of energy (geothermo) as the bases of cellular activation (?)
[Something I saw in an special documentary. May not be widely upheld or even a hoax]

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that James008 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
you have to remember that heat is only a form of light that vibrate atoms, this form of light is inferred, but at the big bang the intensity and frequency of the light released was gamma ray and it is the same as inferred it only has an extremely short wavelength, you should type into Google Electromagnetic wavelength. my point being the big bang had so much energy that inferred just didn't contain enough energy to be the big bang.

"Life is interesting but the universe rules."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy