The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers. - Denis Diderot
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Theory of Predictibility of Evolution - Page 3

User Thread
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hmm . . .
quote:
Big bang is nothing more than man finding a way to explain life,this arrogance is by far no diferent, and all this crap about big bang, and three legs and two heads , I Live one day at a time and not a minute more.
Theory of Predictibility of Evolution
Note introduction of thread.
What does it have to do with the Big Bang theory, I not really sure except
if as the theory describes the universe is expanding & contracting then
would life evolve the same in each cycle?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
No, it says that the force of the big bang may have played a role, as it would have affected which atoms go where, at what speed, and combine with which other partcles.

"people who put faith in science fail to realize thatt life is not protons and neutrons"
I don't think anybody even went close to that topic.

"Big bang is nothing more than man finding a way to explain
life,"
Well, common sense say that if matter is expanding, then logic says that there must have been a time when all matter was pretty close, a place of infinite density, the big bang.

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 72yrs • M •
Well, I guess the Big Bang has it alternative theories as well.
My understanding was that due to (dopler shift) in frequency of emitted radiation (light), scientist theoriezed that the universe (ie. the galaxies composing it) were moving away from each other. So the Big Bang came to the fromost view as an explanation.Shortly afterward, several observations surfaced in contradiction to it. One being that the force of gravity would slow the expansion to a point where the principle would reverse, in effect producing alternations of contraction & expansion. Some doubts were expressed to the validity that all the universe was expanding, as theories of birth of stars (binary stars, supernovas, dwarfs & black holes) developed & extended to the universe as a whole.

72yrs • M •
Well, I guess the Big Bang has it alternative theories as well.
My understanding was that due to (dopler shift) in frequency of emitted radiation (light), scientist theoriezed that the universe (ie. the galaxies composing it) were moving away from each other. So the Big Bang came to the fromost view as an explanation.Shortly afterward, several observations surfaced in contradiction to it. One being that the force of gravity would slow the expansion to a point where the principle would reverse, in effect producing alternations of contraction & expansion. Some doubts were expressed to the validity that all the universe was expanding, as theories of birth of stars (binary stars, supernovas, dwarfs & black holes) developed & extended to the universe as a whole.
(Black holes would compress to the point of the Big Bang?)
quote:
making mysterious statement 'what would happen if an unmoveable object was to collide with an irresistable force' . . .
collide => point of intersection

54yrs • M •
dummy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
If man had started with 6 legs? Would the legs really be the weight and size of modern man's legs?

Since each would not be supporting nearly as much?

The only "Big Bang" therory I support, was when man banged their head on the perplexing question of their existance.

The "missing link" has not been found. Applying Occum to the problem? There was never a "missing link" to be found.

Opposed thumb? Evolution? Apes? Man? Why are there still apes? Shouldn't we all look like cockroaches or crocodiles?

40yrs • M •
Furie is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
To say that Evolution doesnt exist would imply that dogs doesnt exist. Since dogs are the result of breeding wolfs that where tame. And each other race of dog is the result of a sertin aspect of a dog was incurage while breeding.

To answer why there are still monkeys if we evolved from them is to also point out that there are still wolfs.

Humans and todays monkeys where created in difrent enviroments. Also just cuz one evolution of a "monkey" worked doesnt mean another could work somewhere else where the conditions where diferent.

Also I dont enyone ever said that todays "monkeys" are the same as the monkeys ones where.

Just the fact that we have 99% of the same genes could also be somwhat of a hint.

Theory of Predictibility of Evolution - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy