Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

percentage of women who swallow during oral sex

User Thread
 57yrs • M •
surfside fun is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
There is a growing pecentage of women who swallow during oral sex but in my genration during my teens and twenties they did not. What is the difference in womens thinking now?

"sex is always better with love"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think women are getting more prone to experimenting with different stuff all together, swallowing, anal, threesomes etc. the times are just changing I think, IMO.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 57yrs • M •
surfside fun is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I think you may be right but when dating someone that has never tried swallowing or much oral when you like it so much; How do you bring them to that level of sexual intimacy?

"sex is always better with love"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
LMMFAO!!! Good one Decius...that has actually worked for me before.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It's amazing how many women/girls fall for that one. And it's not just about oral sex or anything else sexual that guys pull that one out and use it and girls fall for it.

Em

""Live life to the fullest!""
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MrPink is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i think its all the music buisness MTV and so on they have these 15-16 year old girls bending over wish short ass skirts and singing about sucking dick, not that i'm complaining but LORD PLEASE LET ME NEVER HAVE A DAUGHTER!!!! with a boy you gotta worry about 1 little dick running around but with a girl you gotta worry about 100,000,000 little dicks running around. i dont know if i can defend my little girl from 100,000,000 dicks unless i keep her in her bedroom any man with a daughter is cursed sorry fellas but i am 1 of thoes 100,000,000 dicks out there as long as she is 18+

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i would like to see some statistics plz

MrPink, it's how you raise your daughter .... YOUR daughter would probably be like that since you're one of those dicks ...

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Maybe men are more conciderate of our taste buds, therefore are drinking more pineapple juice.
as for me..........
Jack Daniels is the only one who talks me into swallowing that shit.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 80yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that squatteam is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Sorry Mr. Pink, I want my daughters to grow-up to enjoy sex. I'm tired of having this stupid puritanical discussion with Americans. Sex is for men AND women, and so is the enjoyment of it. I would not want to have sex with anyone that wasn't in to the enjoyment. And, if for some, that means swallow or not swallow, so be it. There are things I don't want to do during sex (or any other time, for that matter), and I'd rather not have sex than force or be forced to do something that would spoil it. BTW, in my lifetime I have not noticed any difference in the number that swallow, only in the number of people that talk about it. Sex isn't new. It's what got us from the original two to where we are today. Let's all stop talking about sex and do something about it. Make someone else's day with great, unselfish sex. mmmmmmm

"Popular dissidents are merely pacifiers given to us by the Government to keep us in line and thinking someone is making a ruckuss."
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Alright, as a mother of two *couphgorgeouscouph* girls, I tend to worry ALL THE FLIPPING TIME about the little dick running around out there.

Again, if I knew then what I know now.....

I think females are much more open about sex then ever before. Certain discussions that were taboo before, are happily accepted now.

A question for the guys. What do you care what a girl does with your load? If she spits or swallows, what's the difference? Is it some sort of personal psychological thing? "yeah baby, my spermies will be swimming in her stomach along with that slice of pizza and diet pepsi."

43yrs • M •
i just couldnt bare the thought of my little girl going out and sucking some assholes dick (by asshole i mean skullfucking my little girl) i swear i'll never have a girl couldnt bare it but i do think that swallowing is much better less mess and i do like my sperm to have a little pizza to munch on for a while

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist"
 43yrs • M •
I think I need not to post in here anymore

37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
if you think so why are you posting again ?

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Let me get this right. You prefer a girl to swallow because you like the thought of her sperm swimming around with her breakfast, lunch or dinner?

Sounds like a psychological thing.

What would you do if she spit it in a cup, froze it and saved it for a secret ingredient in her lasagna? Or perhaps, froze it and used it for eye cream?

No joke ladies. Sperm is suppose to be wonderful for wrinkle prevention.

46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that anchises868 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Sperm is suppose to be wonderful for wrinkle prevention.

LOL!! I coulda made it through the whole day without hearing that.

"“My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me.” –Benjamin Disraeli"
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy