Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

3 Types Of People - Page 2

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
cynicalm is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yes. That is the dictonary definition. I have taken a broader meaning of the word in this explenation. What I mean is someone who likes to be in pain/controled. And patape, I think you are right, this may be to broad of catagories.

"If it seems good, it couldn't be worse."
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well a generalization is to an extent expectation of such but perhaps alittle refining would be indictative to the dicussion?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that l2 () l3 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think that these catagories are fine. They cover both extreme ends of the spectrum, with one in the middle. But as you said cynicalm, patape does have a point. You need more catagories to specifise the 3 broader groups.

"Life is just one damned thing after another."
 34yrs • F •
devils_hand is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I've come to believe it depends on the person. Though a select few may be all three, I find myself stuck mainly to Sadism. Or Sado-Masochism if anything. I will rule the world one day, but though, making everyone elses lives miserable is on the top of the list, inflicting pain isn't my only thought. I do... enjoy the reaction, but I find myself caught in between that and trying to please my friends. Perhaps, these conflicting stereotypes reveal the ending of my sanity. <3

41yrs • F •
Decode Me is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I agree. I believe that everyone wants to be unique but you'll have to realize that there are others like you.not you but like you.

"Everything always comes full circle!"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I kind of find myself in all three--alittle more in the "helpfuls" category. But I also like to just sit and watch others, I like being by myself alot of the times and I don't like to boss people, I don't submit to others in an extent like a dog would, and I do help others. But for most parts, I'm just bymyself with no one to boss or obey or help.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 33yrs • F •
libertine is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i just found this descusion randomly whilst "surfing the net" and im thinking why the hell is it needed for people to be limited to a specific group that somebody has made up whilst being bored?!?! im only giving my opinion so dont take an ofense but it seems that these groups are made for people who hav had past troubles in their lives and feel alone so to speak. your taking for granted the ability to just be urself and give life a go, it cant be all that bad. also what group do people who get over there dilemas and move on go into, the people who are genrally happy! and that is possible by the way.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that HaiderKhan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well what about the people who want to live their lives uncontrolled, but want to help society in a way that it is benefited?

"Life is a dream, when you wake up the real journey begins"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that White_Bishop is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Of course this theory is true. Everybody must fall into one of those categories, because there is no other cattegory for man to fall in. Someone will either rule, be ruled, or help rule. I suppose that you may, if you don't consider this falling in the cattegory of he who must rule, be a non-comformotist, or in other words one who simply refuses to be ruled and who will revolt against any system that tries to rule him.

"Words are but the pathways for thought to travel from mind to mind"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
rather a broad statement or does it apply to our learned social values? Other cultures may not think in these terms.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ekimup is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
There are in fact, three types of people.

Pussys,Dicks,and Assholes.

Pussys dont like Dicks because Dicks fuck pussys..but dicks fuck Assholes too. The reason pussys and assholes dont like eachother is because sometimes, Dicks fuck assholes and pussys get shit for it....

But if we didnt have any dicks, assholes would shit on pussys...

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Unclassified is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
imo, the 3 types of people are:

introverts, extraverts, and those that interchange between the 2....

"Do what YOU want to do in life, not what everyone else does..."
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Rajpal is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
There are many philosophies regarding things that come in bands of three, in my culture, the concept of three types can describe as such:
There are regarded in VEDIC philosophy three different types of people based on how they react to the world around them and within (the mind),
The first type are those people that see "SWARTH" - this word describes selfisness and desire to obtain only profit for onseself without regard for others.
The second type are those people that see "ARTH" - this word desrcibes the meaning of something in perhaps a philosphical or scientific sence and describes people that seek the worldly meaning of everything.
The third and final type are those people that see "PARMATH" - this word is closely related with GOD and describes someone who sees or seeks the devine and absolute purpose or meaning of all things, the ultimate reality perhaps!
An example of this is as follows - imagin three people in a scenario - The first person is walking down the road eating a banana, once he has finished he throws the peel on the ground without a care for what problems it may create (tripping) for others - this is an example of "SWARTH". The second person walks down the road and sees the banana peel lying on the ground, fearing that someone may slip on it and hurt themselves he picks it up with great responsibility and puts it in the trash - This is an example of "ARTH". The third person comes along and sees a cow that is hungry, he also notices that there is a banana peel in the trash - what is in-edible for a human can still be consumed by a cow, therfore what is of no use to us isnt necessarily of no use to others, hence - he picks up the banana peel and feeds it to the cow - this is an example of "PARMATH".

This is a rather long article and probably doesnt appeal to hardly anyone these days, SO ANYONE IS FREE TO CRITISISE AS IM SURE MANY WILL!

"If you know the candle is fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that AquarianStar is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
And if you want to refer to societal structure there are another three types of people...High, Middle, Low....

"Dare to Dream"
3 Types Of People - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy