He who works with his hands is a labourer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist - Saint Francis of Assisi
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Right or wrong.... - Page 16

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
if you beleive that evil will win the war, yes. and that is absurd. i dont.
i beleive by removing right and wrong we will be free. free. that means alot now. doesnt it.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Evil will not win the war justifed murderers will. You do not beleive in good and evil so do not use them in your arguement.
Freedom cannot exist without some limitations because if we are all free then I can kill you but then you would not be free.

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 35yrs • M
i beleive mine and ethereal's conversation is important to this thread. this part particularly.

But you do not believe that there are good hands out there. Just blood thirsty hands with an excuse.

8:14:57 pm - September 27th

awakendwrai... : : 17yrs

wait. when did i say that?

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M
i believ that there are very few blood thirsty people in this world. very, very few.

39yrs • M •
Based on what? have you not seen the crime rate? People commit crimes because they think they are right. Making crimes legal will not make them go away.

quote:
wait. when did i say that?

"a branding of right and wrong meen nothing at all. nothing. just an opinion thats all. just an excuse."

That is the only justification needed for murder.

39yrs • M •
quote:
You MUST justify behaviour without personal desires or the concept of "good" or "evil". You must justify behaviour by goals, and the means to attain them.

Goals are personal desire.

quote:
The morality of those goals is absolute given that you choose the side of philanthropy or sadism.

Yes good or evil, right or wrong.

35yrs • M
yes, it is the only moral justifacition needed for murder. how many people would actually mureder someone even if they had mroe than just cause? and im not saying all laws should go bye bye. they are good. they have the right to be there, according to my theory. adn i never said it was a clear line, i could be wrong in the kill for love thing, i could be wrong about all this, and i do not thikn that i can dectatewho should be killed and who shouldnt. the only thing i said was i know what love is. you doubt that because of my age, but it is something that you learn real fast. you just have to meet the right person.

and i dont go soly on emotion. of course i think things through. only and idiot would walk in blind with emotion. i almost always try to rationalize.

and most importantly, why must we justify things with out ourpersonal desires? this would make sense to me if you were trying to make a certain code that pertained to every situation. but i deal with every one of them seperatly. goals are personal desires.

35yrs • M
why cant people think about while under the influence of there emotion?

35yrs • M
it does take logic deductive and analisis(all words for thinking) but why cant we do that while we are feeling all those emotion that make us want what we want for the moment we want them.

39yrs • M •
One cannot let emotions drive them because emotions are irrational at best

35yrs • M
i disagree. when i get extremly upset, angry or sad i tend to start to think faster.

39yrs • M •
But faster doesn't mean better. Often the faster one thinks the more prone one is to missing important details. How can one be objective when one is overwhelmed by emotions?

48yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that PeteSmith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
How can a human decide whats right and wrong?

""What we do in life echoes in eternity" Maximus"
 39yrs • F •
Candaxis is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I don't believe that any certain thing is right or wrong; good or bad. Those are just opinions that humans attach to things. Most things that are seen as right or wrong are just learned from society. Fuck society. There are things that are right and wrong for ourselves and I think that we should be true to that, but I also think that everyone should remember that just because we see an object in a certain way doesn't mean that that's the way it truly is.

39yrs • M •
quote:
everyone should remember that just because we see an object in a certain way doesn't mean that that's the way it truly is.

Indeed always remember that what we see as terrorism is actually not viewed as such by those doing it. If a mother beats her child the child probably deserved it. Change your perspective and you can make anything look good.

Right or wrong.... - Page 16
  12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy