Don't hate me because I'm pretty, hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am. - countalucard
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

CirclesOfEternity

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
EternaLDarK is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
CirclesOfEternity
does anyone have a theory on life involing circles:? cuz i do and i wanna relate soo plz reply if u do!

"...Every Circle Is A Never Ending Line, And Every Never Ending Line Is A Circle..."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Elemental is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am thinking that because you remember, there are no circles in the life that you live in.
Like fate. I believe that choices make the fate, not the laws of the universe.

My brothers and I were once wondering about the existence of the universe and its effect by time and it's extension of space. Here is an image of what we thought was cool.

I do not know it's name but it does have one:
Take a slip of something like a strand of toilet paper or something. Hold it flat, then rotate only one side 180 degrees. Then connect the two sides of the strand together and you will get the cool shape of a loop that technically has not inside and outside. If you were to draw a straight line, you would cover the whole theing and return to your beginning.

"Fate is the shadow cast by the light of our choice. We can change our fate by altering that light."
 57yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Dreamer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Explaining life....difficult.
Elemental, that is good. It goes along with my theory.

My theory is that for each action we have two choices. Take path A or path B. Then with each choice, there are more path's to go down. Interesting.

Well, Circlesofeternity. In some ways, we have circles in life. The wedding band for instance. (That always reminds me, as it should, that marriage is eternal...as the circle of the ring symbolises eternity. No end, no beginning.)
Or old friends that cross our paths, just when we were thinking about them.

Uncanny circles, but now, curiosity begs your response.

"Even though is difficult, I can still dream."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Elemental - that is called a "Mobius Strip"

my friend and i discussed something a long time ago about time progressing as an outwardly expanding sphere. on the opposite side of each circle within the sphere were parallel universes... i have forgotten most of everything but it made a lot of sense at the time to me.... but then again i was 14ish

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
CirclesOfEternity
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy