You don't create things that you want. You create things that you give your attention to whether you want them or not. - Chiron
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Psycadelic Ether Trip

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
EternaLDarK is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Psycadelic Ether Trip
i was near my house huffing starter fluid with my friends. it was all fun in games until i realized i had done to much. everything started to become a pattern like, like my friend would do something and the other would react and when it came to me i blacked out. what i say was some sort of humanly figure a shadow all dark pointing at me but when it got close i got a better look it was a jester with a spear through his side pointing and laghing at me and when he got close enough i shouted once "YOUR SO FUCKED" then i blackout back it to conciousness...................the creepy part is that my friend triend huffing a week later and he told me what happend and it was exactly what i described!

"...Every Circle Is A Never Ending Line, And Every Never Ending Line Is A Circle..."
 43yrs • M •
creeper is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Damn thats a bad trip i have had a similar trip but with me i just saw a bunch of eyes look at me and i fealt so alone at that time, Then i started to hear some type of noise that i have never hard sounded like something siziling kinda hard to describe. I think you should calm down with that shit.

38yrs • M •
EternaLDarK is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
hmmm... did the noise kinda sound like a jackhammer by chance cuz thts what we hear!

"...Every Circle Is A Never Ending Line, And Every Never Ending Line Is A Circle..."
 43yrs • M •
creeper is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
na it was more like as if some one was frying a piece of bacon.

39yrs • M •
confedbigred is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
what in the hell.... why are you huffing starter fluid. smoke pot or something. christ u are nuts

"What comes around goes around"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
people find crazy ways to get high .... i don't think i'm gonna try anything insane like that after the caugh syrop trip
that one was REALLY bad

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
 38yrs • M •
etherboy945 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
man i did two ounces of ether in 20 min and its not a sound its more of a pulsing throbing in your head

51yrs • F •
Stepharoni is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
What a wast of life for you all. You waste your time on shit that could easily kill you in a second, and quite frankly you all sound pretty pathetic. Go back and read what you wrote and then imagine yourself dead. Do you actually believe your pathetic little spirits will be mercively saved? Hell no, not after you purposely throw your life away on crap like that. You are all here for a reason, why don't you try and figure out what a difference you can make in someone elses life, rather than focusing on your seeing how you can fuck yourself up today, to find you might wake up to a real black shadowy figure coming to claim your sorry ass (and by the way, that is how it will really happen). And the noises you are hearing by the way, are similar noises that people have when they experience near death experiences. It's time to grow up and be thankful for your life today. There are people who are dieing fighting to live, and you are living, fighting to die.......I don't get it.

""Little hearts and little minds, who live a little silly rhyme. Today, tomorrow or however it should be - there is more to my life than little ole me.""
 44yrs • F •
kevintje is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Dont start blabbering about how wonderful life is. And of nerad death experiences. And that religious talk.
Dude who is huffin starter fluid. Go find some pure ether. Its not hard to get and WILL NOT KILL YOU if you are not very very very stupid.

"---+---"
 51yrs • F •
Stepharoni is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hey Kevin, you know what I could easily debate this issue with you, but I realized you're only 24 yrs. old and suggesting other inhalents, claiming they won't kill you unliess you're very very stupid. Not that I care what your little pee brain thinks of me because I really don't............AND NO.........I am not religious, however, I am a spiritual person, have been married, divorced and carrying my weight well before 24 yrs. of age so I know from experience you're just a "PUNK" who is VERY VERY STUPID! Again, do yourself a favor and make the best of your life if you can, it does have much to offer, and if you're wondering what it has to offer YOU< maybe you don't realize you have much to offer IT. NO, life is not grand for everyone, but those who make an effort to realize it's a gft, try to do the right thing and make something of themselves so they can help others, will see life can be and will be good to you. I am not religious, but I hate to hear of young people snuffing their way around and you don't think there are at least thousands of deaths each year from this??? Yeah, bunches of "PUNKS" just like you who thought they would just sniff through life and be merry.................thinking they'd live to see another day..............SO KEVIN, who's the idiot here? You don't have to reply...............................but if you do don't try to flatter yourself or others with you're juvenile responses.........you're just a stupid kid acting like a stupid kid...................get your head out of your ass and get an education and a grip! If you die from this, you think life is hell, you have no idea..........and if you overdose and live with paralysis or brain damage, you mine as well wish yourself to hell anyway. Don't be a waste of life and waste your life................and don't waste my time with your unmoralistic, unethical, selfish, childish and VERY STUPID recommendations...........

""Little hearts and little minds, who live a little silly rhyme. Today, tomorrow or however it should be - there is more to my life than little ole me.""
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that starforsaken is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i'm with steph on this one . You're not doing shit for the sake of enlightenment or the experience, you're just doing it to get insanely fucked up. Life is here for experimentation, yet you should be thankful for it. Don't just throw it away with shit that could kill you in an instant and is probably gonna cause permanent damage.

"www.starforsaken.com"
 37yrs • M •
Red Star is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
lol u guys really belive that crap ui just came out with

59yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheIrishPagan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You of course make you own decisions in life, but are you making an informed one?

All forms of chemical substances that alter emotions/perceptions and produce euphoria do so quite simply by poisoning the body and brain. No, I am not preaching, I still drink and smoke on occasion, and occasionally use natural substances in my Shamanic studies. But huffing will kill you the quickest, you get "high" off of the solvents in those materials, quite simply, they melt brain cells. There are all kinds of old pot smokers, you will not find old huffers.

"Oops, it appears I have run over your dogma with my karma."
 36yrs • F •
Leesha* is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
your 20 and doing stuff like that...
why not use something like computer duster stuff...
something that wont kill you..........
why not just get weed for godsake.

"sweet sweet"
 40yrs • M •
Philaroni is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Just SAY NO to ETHER
Well, let me tell you fools, if any of you are still reading this thread. I did way too much of that shit, and I can still type 60 words per minute, and read, and write. and think.
But I had two months which were terrifying, after I had stopped. residual effects, yes. You're going to fuck yourself up. The high of that shit is so interesting, you'll try to find truth in something that is false. Not to mention, if you ever have a spiritual experience on that garbage, you'll never be able to figure it out once you come down. So you'll always have to be high, and life without it will be depressing. If you've never done it, don't start. If you're on it now, stop now. There will be plenty of time for out of body experiences when you're dead.
Midnight train by journey makes me long for a time when I could listen to this song in a perpetual state of awe. it's just not the same. neither is my vision. Neither is getting stoned. Nor are my dreams. Nor are my emotions.
so don't be retarded. listen to what the preacher says

"Life is worth living"
Psycadelic Ether Trip
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy