For every action there is a reaction. Choose the right actions and you'll get the right reactions. - kouryuu
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Madrid Bombings - Page 2

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
To be fair, I don't see how we could educate Iraqis (without strengthening Saddam) if the war hadn't booted him out.
Although there were arguably plenty of other countries which needed educating just as much.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well I'm a narrow-viewed son of a bitch who can't stand to see western society suffer.

The reality of politicians is that 99% of them will never be moral, and that we will never see a politician who does not lie. Terrorists aren't going to keep Bush and the rest of the Republicans from their aggression. I still don't see how sitting back and letting innocents die works better than my impossible suggestion.

We've seen that the current administration is made of stubborn bastards and the more the terrorists attack the more the Republicans invade.

Dumbteen: I wasn't necessarily saying that it had to be a leader that wasn't American, I was just afraid that if I didn't mention that Decius would jump on me for it. I don't want to get off topic, but I've been thinking about China too. Recently they have been getting more capitalist and I agree that they could be an important superpower in the future if they abandon that extreme isolationism.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I wouldn't say 99% of politicians are immoral. Granted, 99% lie, but they mean well (I know this sounds off). I mean 90% of presidents since WW2 may have lied at one time or other but had America's interests and security at heart (Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Reagan hell even LBJ).
Its just that in 90% of cases we don't have the hindsight to understand the politician's motives.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
Madrid Bombings - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy