It does not take a real man to cry. It takes a real man to not care what other people think about him crying. - Oblivion
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

MMMmmmm...Position. - Page 2

User Thread
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I would say I prefer missionary with pillows under my butt so I am raised higher up. Perfect insertion.

My second fav really isn't a position so to say.... it is in the back of my SUV. We put the passenger seat full forward, he gets on his knees and I move my ass to the edge of the seat. WONDERFUL sex every time.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that iSOUGHT|THOUGHT is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i wondered about sex in space...
since there just isn't gravity, you could be in some form of the girl on top position; however, she need be curled up like a cannon ball.
next step is to insert, then proceed to spin her like a top till you're heart's content.

just a thought

"as i see it the only "variable" in the equation is THOUGHT. you are capable of changing this and this alone."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
is anyone else reminded of the scene from moonraker "whats bond doing up there?" "he appears to be attempting re-entry sir"

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chained Wings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Im sorry to be the boring one, and I hate saying this, but for me good sex isn't about the position. Or where its done. To me it is all about focus. All about being in the exact same place mentally and spiritually as well as just physically with your partner.

Having sex outside or some place daring would get my heart racing. Just for all the wrong reasons. I dont need a way out place to make my heart beat over the person I choose to share my deepest feelings with, and the extra stimuli would just serve to distract me from that person.

I think that just plain old vanilla sex in a place that has no outside distractions and allows me to concentrate 100 percent on the other person is the best for me.

The more I feel focused on a partner, and the more I can concentrate on them; their heartbeat, their breathing, their skin, their warmth, their reactions, their needs, and their feelings all being in sync with mine, is more important than any position.

To me, if I can attain that closeness and transcend it into that oneness of two human beings sharing the ultimate in communication then it doesn't matter if Im on the roof or have her legs wrapped around my ears. Straight out missionary position is mind-blowing.

As for advice on actual positions. I would suggest anyone wanting to spice their lovelife up look into tantric sex. I wish every man and woman in the world practiced it.
Oh man. What a world it would be then.
Well one can dream cant they?

Cold shower time.

"When I was a child I flew! Then as an adult- I watched others soar."
MMMmmmm...Position. - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy