Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Wisdom, Reason, Human nature

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kevosworld is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I saw a recording of "The Magic flute" from mozart(very charming and funny opera)which has ties to the mansons. Well the protagonist came to 3 doors, Wisdom, Reason, and Human nature. the right door happend to be wisdome. So i guess the masons value wisdome more than reaons and human nature. Which one do you guys value more? Reaons, Wisdome, or Human nature and why?

"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?"
 38yrs • M •
Crackerjack is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
human nature is just what we make it. if people thought differently, then human nature would be different. if people werent taught to hide private parts then there would be no sexual likings. etc. wisdom is very important b/c without it we would be animals. we would kill people to eat not knowing that they feel pain and agony just as we do. reason i feel comes from wisdom. wisdom makes us think about reason for it to be there in the first place. so to me, wisdom is the most important.

"The meaning of life? Live"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kevosworld is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol hows it goin dude. any ways, wisdom and reason seam to stem from each other but lets say you were a teacher and i were a student. We were sitting in class one day and tou decided to hit me. Well reason would be to hit you back. but wisdome would be to just sit back and laugh because you wont have a job and i will have some extra money... i also pick wisdom, due to the fact you learn form you mistakes in order to make yourself a much better person.

"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?"
 38yrs • M •
Crackerjack is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
touche. i was just saying that in order to have reason, you must have wisdom, now matter how little or how much wisdom someone might have.

"The meaning of life? Live"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy