Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

are u ready to step outside the box? part III

User Thread
 1961yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that otb is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
are we in control?....this is the question, and I am giving u a scenario, one that requires u to step outside the box...to think openly and start fresh.

continuing on :
An emotional purpose hasn't existed in this race since they were only a million years old. But now they needed it back.

Hidden away in their own bodies molecular processors,(thanks angel of death) were the operating systems for emotions.

Placing these operating systems in an environment full of emotional resources, eventually would allow them to remember how to function.
The only environment of such they knew of, was in their own race almost a billion years ago.

Eventually a decision would have to be made....they could create an environment. They know of a world in the outer part of the universe, young and flourishing with life. From this they could recreate their existence as it was just less than a billion years ago. But....it would mean breaking laws that they themselves wrote.
It was decided, this was survival.

This would become one of the largest and most controversial projects of their existence.[i]

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, they have a scenario that is very similar to ours-cloning! But if it was necessary for survival and not for making huge clone armies or slaves etc, then yes, it could be justified. They would just have to make some genetic alterations(or perhaps only cloning) and the future generation would again be normal.

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I would say that yes, we are in controll of our destiny, especially with the option of cloning etc. By the time the sun dries out, we could have moved to someother solar system.Eventually ofcourse the human race will meet an end, either it be through the contraction of the universe or our destruction through some broken rule or having gone to far, like discoveing how to split an atom etc, which though could be wonderful, it could cause a change in the balance of the universe or something

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 1961yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that otb is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
your thought process is impressive, especially if ur 15.

The whole idea here with this concept, is to set aside what you think you know, or believe.(think outside the box) Just for awhile. Til the end of the story.

[  Edited by otb at   ]
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy