Life is often hard. The blade is my only comfort. i used to rely on you, but since the last heartbreak i desided that my own blood, and my self are the only things that cares about me. - Blood_princess
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Head games - Page 3

User Thread
 400yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that poser exposer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lmao... i got no problems. women like me and i like them. first impressions usually tell you within the first 15 minutes if the person you are talking to is into you or not. most women know pretty quick whether they are going to sleep with you or not. pretty simple actually.

"i hate cRap!"
 47yrs • M •
hakan77 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

I know you got to know their language ...convey that you have a big cock , you can give three orgasms at once , by using "saddle" expressions..they will know pretty quick...For me I need to rewire my brain so that I can speak female language, sometimes when I am drunk , yeaa bitches are all around me but I refrain "growing up" as some expresses using "saddle expressions" ...

I am happy being "military man" but that doesnt take me into female brain to stimulate them...Basically "sad" , I start givin religions some credit now , their views about female has some credibility..

"Be yourself no matter what they say"
 47yrs • M •
hakan77 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

Wondering nobody I really understand you , but what you say in your post is subject to change from one person to the other , or depeding on the locality..Say New Yorkers have different local "saddle expressions" that they can shoot whenever they need to say something.. Btu what I said is a symbolic projection of somebody , to some object I mean anything goes..

Say if a lady sitting next to me says "my husband is in the military" but it turnes out that there is nothing like that..means she is refering to me as 'military husband' in roleplay, headgame reality it means I am straight talker, I dont mean anything when I talk just gibberish...

Most of the time ladies refer to this saddilty to express themselves fully without confrontation..Dont tell me you dont do it at all..

"Be yourself no matter what they say"
Head games - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy