I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence. (Edgar Allen Poe) - Attolia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What's Wrong With Islams Leaders? - Page 6

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
In various places around the world, people are brainwashed, they become absolutly convinced that they are right and everyone else is wrong. Most of these so called 'terrorists' are not 'evil'. Many are pretty innocent and loving. They are just confused. people become terrorists becasue of their surrounding conditions and other influences.

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I comprehend what you are saying, OK. the only real distinction between who rob & kill their victums is they contend to live high off their proceeds?
Mercernaries & others make their living by being in deadly situations are they really that different from the 'terrorist'?
I once saw a commentary about the poor who would process gold with mercury by hand, it would kill them but they still did the job.
To you & I the idea of doing these things are weird but people do things all the time which put human lives on the line without any thought or awareness of their doing.
Is it really such a giant step?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I do not condemn a brain washed person, I pray for them. My beaf is with those who support this. Pier pressure is very powerful. They have found that children who join into gang violence do so because of pier pressure and the only way to wien them out of it is using pier pressure. It is powerful for both good and bad. Pier pressure is being used to support suicide terrorist activity. This is my beaf. To stop it, we have to condem it, to condone it will only cause it to continue.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 72yrs • M •
Yes but then that needs to biparasain by nature,
Making War is not the Way to Peace.
So what do we want so that you are willing to kill to get or retain it?
The government (people) promote liberating the people of Iraq, giving them freedom & independence?
I learned in Nam to make the distinction between forcing your view upon others and helping others, come to terms with that people have to be willing before you can say you are liberating them.
Which is Bush's Senior's error, the people didn't revolt in Iraq as like they did (against the Shaw) in Iran.

[  Edited by cturtle at   ]
 64yrs • M •
I would say that strapping a bomb on yourself and walking into a crowd of people and blowing them up is a bit forceful.

Ofcourse war will not stop terrorism, but I believe pier pressure will.

Don't look to colors, creeds or country. See only inocent people being killed and condemn it. Condone any of it and you will only be a part of the problem.

72yrs • M •
I agree innocent people trying to live their life are being murdered ( by both parties). that the brainwashed children of capitalism are just like those misguided souls of called terrorist.
They have been indoctrine to only see their (self) righteousness as being worthy of such acts of taking (human) life.
Live and let live! Stop playing God! Choose how you want to live & stop trying to force your ways upon others. These are the kind of lessons they need to apply to our lives.

64yrs • M •
Well, unfortunately a rich kid will very rarely grow up to fight in any conflict and will unboutfully really care, there only concern is the price of stocks. It is only because of those who have that others have not, but I doubt I will ever be able to prove that to anybody. They hardly force anything at all, they just live their life in luxary without any clue.

I know what you're saying, Capatilism seeks to force the world into self destruction. But the many lines faintly drawn to produce these results can only be seen by those of us who seek another way. Because while you're in the box, with everything going on around you it is difficult to see, but to step out and look in, only then can you see.

72yrs • M •
Very true, we all walk around with blinders on. Old saying common to the use of horse blinders, (Flaps attached to the harness of horses to restrict their peripheral vision) to produce tunnel vision.

51yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Blissfull doom is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Regardless of what creed or culture your from if your close ones have been killed you will be distraught and vengefull which is a natural thing there would be something wrong if you were un-affected, its as though the very first killing ever has set off an instoppable chain of reccuring vengefullness that now has a whole history and godlike beings to give it ever more justification, and has polarized into ever more names and factions revenging the same deed, not to mention those that may try and manipulate the situation, it just carrys the event that harks back to a millenia ago on and on. Im not a supporter of any fanatical madness that kills innocent folk. I just wish the situation would get alot better instead of worse and dragging ever more people into pain and suffering.

64yrs • M •
Me Too!

What's Wrong With Islams Leaders? - Page 6
  1    2    3    4    5    6  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy