The mark of an immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one. - Wilhelm Stekel
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Marijuana Legalized In Canada? - Page 2

User Thread
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
No LSD for me, might feel too outta control, I gotta be in control, ya know...

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yeah but you have to try everything
because you never know what you'll like
you might enjoy being out of control once in a while

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that §hÄDÉ is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Been there done that got a pipe, Didn't like it gave the pipe to the police Well left it infront of the building.

"I'm afraid of the dark,and suspicious of the light"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thought about it...but that's as far as its gone...

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 47yrs • M •
ravager69 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Well I've been to Canada, and never saw legal marijuana for the average joe. The Ontario provinence has a lot of stuff floating around, but it wasn't legal about 2 or 3 years ago. Maybe that has changed, but I doubt it. British Columbia is a different story though, they practically got hash bars.
Marijuana should be fully legal and treated like cigarettes, 18 to buy. That would curb so many problems with all the drug cartells. No, it doesn't make you move to harder drugs. Only the person who wants that makes that decision.
We all need more freedom!

"Lovely"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
In another thread when someone counters a point I was making, then they make a statement about drugs. So I respond to their point & point out there are threads dealling with that issue. They respond they are against drugs (very vague statement) but don't want to discuss it.
Well, why did they mention it to begin with, if they don't want to discuss it? To evoke the dread fear of demon pot (drug?) they are against? If so why comment off thread to make the statement, wonder who they were pointing a finger at?
Fourth of July & people are visiting, this person pops her morning supply of mind bending pills & proceeds to get drunk & the whole time she rants & raves about how terrible marijuana is on our society.
Defined dead head with a mind like a steel sieve! (play on mind like a steel trap) Does it retain much?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
[  Edited by cturtle at   ]
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tangentboy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Myself, I think Marijuana (or however its spelt - I'm used to saying Cannabis, being English) should be made legal but have the same restrictions and be treated the same as alchohol.

You shuldn't drive under the influence of it or work when your'e high, but it should be availiable to consume in other situations, be it at home, at a bar, or wherever.

"Ég gaf ykkur von varð að vonbrigðum.... Petta er ágætis byrjun"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Domz0r is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Im moving to canada

whoop whoop

"I am Domz0r....roar!!!!"
 50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that thoughtmanifest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I grew up in Ontario and moved to BC about 9 years ago. Pot is way more prevelant and accepted in BC, although it is quite accepted in Ontario as well. As far as it being "legal". Not to my knowledge. But from what I can tell they pretty much don't touch you if you have less than an ounce in your possession (considered personal). Medicinally it's legal and there are more and more storefronts opening up (I've heard of a couple in Vancouver) where people who have "prescriptions" for it can go in and smoke it in a public place.

There is an annual competition in Amsterdam (I forget what it's called) but apparently BC grown pot has won for the past 3 years.

Someone mentioned hash. True black or gold hash is actually really hard to find in BC, generally it's less "condensed" (or whatever the process would be called) so it just ends up looking like a compressed bud. The black has in Ontario is what I consider to be true hash. Gold is very rare but if you ever meet anyone from Cuba... !!!

There was another thread (I think it was called tripping) on here where someone said that a hit of LSD in the states cost $10 to $20!!! I have done acid off and on since I was 17 (I'm now 31) and I've never paid more than $5 a hit (as little as $3) and it lasts at least 8 hours. If it's your thing it's cheap entertainment. That and a couple of bottles of water and you're good to go!

Have fun y'all and if you're ever in the area...

"Love everyone, question everything and look up!"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So what are the laws like for LSD and other drugs there?

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
And perhaps, how is the weather yearly, and what does it take to become a citizen

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that thoughtmanifest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Same as the states as far as what's illegal. But cops don't pay as much attention here because it's so common. Living in BC I would be surprised to meet someone that doesn't know at least one grower.

Weather's great. Marrying a Canadian is probably the fastest way to become a citizen... have you heard how polite we are? LOL

46yrs • M
Indeed I have, and I nay have evidence supporting having been actually a mixed up hospital baby from a canadian tourist , its just the mom i know that gets in the way. And you mentioned maple leaves and something in life just made more sense

50yrs • F •
LOL... I seem to remember a very blurry incident at the Seattle Hostile once... oh wait... you're 27, that would have made me 4... never mind.

Anyway, there are safe injection sites (a place for intravenous drug users to go and use clean needles, get regular testing for AIDS and whatnot) in Vancouver. That should give a pretty good indication of how leanient things are here. They're quite controversial to say the least but they are there (much to the shigrin of our American politicians to the south - they would like us to adopt their "no tolerance policy".

46yrs • M
No tolerance equals full prisons no answers and broken homes, not to mention all at tax payer expense, americans have no idea why people get to the worst stages of drug abuse and fear that all will and instead of finding aswers and solutions they want to just lock everyone up, now that is beligerant ignorance of the highest order. I can smoke too much pot but I don't do anyhing else, I hardly drink even. But I know I'm no role model either, I've got some pretty mean issues. My veterans benefits have done no good to help me, nor any psychological theorapy and most I can't get anyway. Besides, american tend to think like mental disorders are either just considered excuses, or have lost their credibility due to the greed of drug companies and the medical profession along with the government.

Marijuana Legalized In Canada? - Page 2
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy