Everything in the world may be endured except continued prosperity. - Goethe - ExplodingGopher
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Levels of Thought

User Thread
 56yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Rushuka is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Levels of Thought
I have sought such a website because i have recently been blessed with gift or am losing my mind. Not sure yet. I have never been into Theory or philosophy. Just go about caring for myself, family and friends the best i can.
Try this on...
While watching football game on tv, I realized that i was not only watching the game but had 2 other very important tasks running in my mind at the same time, I dont just mean remembering something, I was watching the game, running thru an upcoming training presentation and going over an agenda for an upcoming event. When i realized the clearity of thought i was stunned. i just sat there for a minute wondering if i was sleeping or this awareness would fade. It hasnt... im telling you, if i could write with my left and teeth i can compose 3 essays simultaneously. so i began a bit of self research. to see how many things i could process at the same time in full detail. after a couple weeks i hit the 4th level, i call them levels because i am not sure what else to call the processes. The subject for the fifth process/level was not one i had chosen for my experiment. i dont even know how to explain what i had seen. but now i am in search of Theory, religion and philosophy pretaining to our origin. Yes i do forget stuff still and havent completed my doctrine in 2 weeks or any thing like that. i can just reach deeper in my mind i guess. i have tried to explain what happens during the fifth level on some other threads but people like Crimson think i am trying to get something from them...what? i do not know. i just want to know if someone has experienced this or is willing to try to . the fifth level only works in reverse. anyway let me know what you think.

72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ya I think I see what ya mean, look at poor Einstein. He has these tremedous ideas which lead him to an alternate understanding but he finds that he can't communicate with others. His need to communicate, to give this understanding to others is totally frustrated by inability to share it with others, leaving him dejected, lonely recluse. Like a bear, he hibrinates awaiting the spring to put forth fresh growth that he may plant the seed of understanding.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I wish something like that ever happened to me but i don't think it ever will .... sounds very interesting though. i just started noticing all the unexplained things, that will NEVER be explained by simple science or existing of god, so there must be something else that causes them and it'd be nice to find out what they are ...

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
Levels of Thought
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy