Contempt, prior to complete investigation, enslaves men to ignorance. - Dr. John Whitman Ray
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Females Inferior? - Page 3

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
wrangman is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
women.... ok, think of all the other species of animals in this world that aren't a-sexual...we're obviously one of those species, we are the most technologically advanced but were not that far from what other animals are like. So basically take monkeys... the male ape has to impress to find a mate... once he finds one, her only purpose to him is to conceive a baby ape, then she raises it takes care of it and lets it out when its ready. Human men... guys try to impress women... of course because of our society, we have relationships, men enjoy hunting for women for sexual pleasure, say the woman ends up having a child... she takes care of it and raises it. The male protects his property. Now i may sound a lil ridiculous... but woman are not inferior, they just play a different role than men. Men can't naturally do what women do and vice-versa, with animals it's usually, the male finds a female, they have a baby, and the male moves on to another female. Animals have no laws, its all survival of the fitest. Humans adapting that to themselves was the first mistake that has led to where we are now. I think humans think we are advancing, yet we've already fallen. ty

"i know who i am"
Females Inferior? - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy