A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Paradise Hotel

User Thread
 48yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that brann22 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Paradise Hotel
Is there anyone who has been keeping up with this reality show? I'm hooked but, it is getting on my nerves. Toni is the biggest pain in the butt, she acts soo big and bad but, cries all the time.
If you watch it, let me know your thoughts on it.

"Why try so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out!!"
 53yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that I do not listen is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I can not believe Dave has lasted as long as he has with how poorly every one treats him. I sometimes get the feeling they forget he is there. Maybe, he'll make it to the end because he is not wraped up in all the bullshit relationships every one has started with their room mates.
Personally, I miss Survivor, I am watching this until another season of it comes on.

"whatever"
 48yrs • F •
I think it is crazy that all of the originals are comming back next week. How insane. And for Zack to tell Keith he will be at his house with 50 guys after the show. Oh Please!! Lucky he said that on TV, he could go to jail! Hes such a punk but Im addicted to this stupid show.

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Umm, is this the show that has all the girls dancing around in bathing suits?...he he he.
I have watched it before, and yes that Toni chick is annoying, and obviously a lesbian. I think they put that Dave guy in there to balance the beautiful with the just plain ugly, gives it a real feel, ya know?

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 53yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that I do not listen is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
At what age do people start to realize T.V. is not reality even when your in the show? I love it, it's hilarious, what a girl won't do to win or a guy for that matter. Of course, these guys are loving it, they just wished the girls all really really liked each other, but I think maybe they do....next episode will tell....

"whatever"
 48yrs • F •
Last night was crazyness!! I wish Toni would have been back last night so I could see the look on everyones face but it will have to wait till Wed. Zack is just crazy!!!!!

53yrs • F •
Cat fights, dog fights, back stabbing and cheating.....yeah, now that's good television.

"whatever"
 48yrs • F •
adds a little drama.

47yrs • F •
Fox is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Did anyone watch last night? The "Amy" Camp is ridiculous. I can't believe how rude and obnoxious they are.

48yrs • F •
Totaly "Lord of the flys"! They have all lost there minds! I just want Toni to go and Im glad Zack wont be back

53yrs • F •

LOL "Lord of the flies", that is the perfect description for that episode!
Zack....what an ass! "I'll meet you in Arizona with 50 of my friends." Hmmm, these guys are out of school right?

"whatever"
 48yrs • F •
Im sure when he sees this he will know how much of an ass he was. I hope so!! The Cowboy and lawyer thing. Ya right!! lol! The freakin white sweat band needs to go now!!

37yrs • M •
wj4050 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm sorry. I disagree with all of you. I think that Toni, Amy, or Zack should have been one of the winners. Maybe it's cuz I've watched since the beginning, but Charla's a real crybaby as well. And Dave's dumb for lettin Charla use him.

GO AMY & ZACK!!!

""If life's a bitch, that means you have one.""
 48yrs • F •
D, I totaly agree with you. They are freaks, they have lost it. Amy is really headed for a mental ward right after Zack!

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hope Bo wins it all personally, which one would you all pick?

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
Paradise Hotel
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy