Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

oral sex

User Thread
 57yrs • F •
dawnwest is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
oral sex
guys,whats your opinion on a woman who likes to swallow cum?

woman do you do it for yourself or your partner?

"is that all you have?"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think she is a person who likes to please guys, all the power to her, swallow away!

44yrs • M •
wannabe is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
SWALLOW!!

TAKE IT!

TAKE IT ALL!

73yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that yaki4u is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think swallowing is erotic. It can show not only a pure sharing experince but a higher level of sensual affection.

I'm wondering what the other women thnk???

"fuhgedaboudit"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
now why would anyone ever think that a woman would do it for herself ?
do you really think it tastes good ?
if you had any doubts i'll tell you right now
IT DOES NOT
and i don't think it's that good for you either

so there is a few reasons why women swallow
1. to make you happy and see you smile
2. because there is nowhere to spit it
3. not to get the nasty taste all over their mouth ...... just chase it down with something

a lot of times it's a combination of all 3

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I love it when they swallow, it just doesn't feel the same when they don't swallow, and a good point is what Decius said about not being down there in the first place.

The first time one of my girlfriend's swallowed, she didn't realize it (it was her first oral act), it just went down. She since never has because she realized what she had done, and had a complex about it....it just isn't the same anymore.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that §hÄDÉ is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Some Chick said that Pineapple Juice makes it taste better ?

"I'm afraid of the dark,and suspicious of the light"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yeah everyone says that it does

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
 35yrs • F •
rotcgirlav is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
homies........ i think doing that is bad ... its just to nasty and what about if the guy doesnt clean his dick the right way and u get an infection ..........anyways i never try it and never will... the girls that do that are weird and nasty... dont hate me its just my opinion ....ok bye write back to see what u think..

52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Semen may not be delicious but it is nutritious. It is ofcourse up to the lady in question nasty or not. Pesonally I don't care- it may however be the easiest way to keep things tidy after a long session. and if the man in question is so unsanitary that his member is infected - whether or not his partner will swallow should be the last of his worries. To bad a man cant take a pill so it would be a certain flavor or each ejaculation a different flavor - Perhaps there in some money to be made here...I am going to get busy making some pills - all I will need is some food colouring, sugar a few spices and some choice taste testers...

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 48yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that brann22 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That is funny! Creative too. Good luck on that one.

"Why try so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out!!"
 43yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that daisygirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I agree with the girls on this one because as you know we are the ones tasting it and quite frankly it tastes like off milk mixed in with abit of urine, so you see its not that appetising?!
I guess it depends on the situation if there is no where to go run and spit than you have to swallow, I guess it just depends on each person what they prefer and I know the majority of guys will say, "Yay swallow baby yeah" because they dont know what it tastes like.

But I dont agree with the admin that said if she dosnt like to swallow she shouldnt be down there! Thats pretty lame because Im sure going down on women aint too pretty either but you guys do to please us and it pleases you to see us groanin and moanin and in turn that turns you on etc.

I think I R Mes idea would sell like hot cakes if you did cum up with something. Let us know on the progress and maybe youll get some volenteers?!

"Flesh and Blood Skin and bone, Whats mine is mine is mine alone."
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I was wondering how many guys have tasted there own? Maybe the ladies should surprise there mate with a fake swallow and a snowball! I think it also erotic to witness the ejaculation If my partner swalows it leaves me felling empty...

Thank you for the support of my product idea! (previous post)Indeed I have been working on some flavor ideas what do you think of these-
Peppermint Payload
Lemon Surprise
Honey Gyser
Tongue Tantalizing Tangerine
Cinnamon Explosion
French Vanilla Eruption
Maybe these could have certain benifits for the recipient like vitamin content, breath fresheners, a decongestant or teeth whitening properties.
I've bought some equipment and I have put some notices on local bulitin boards asking for taste testers but so far no takers yet. I could mail out samples but then they would not be fresh and all.

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a damn good idea, and what a great way to get plenty of head, lol.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 43yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that daisygirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
MMMMmmmmm... French Vanilla Explosion.... I'd try that?!
What about Sensual Strawberry or Massive Mango or Horney Honey and Bonking Banannas

"Flesh and Blood Skin and bone, Whats mine is mine is mine alone."
oral sex
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy