Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I like girls! - Page 2

User Thread
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that boomstick is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Motely crue once said "GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS!"

"shop smart shop s-mart"
 400yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that poser exposer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
leftwood wrote;
I can't say I love girls, but I love to bone em. If I ever meat that one who isn't so willing to use my insecurities to hurt me more and simply reinforce them, then maybe I can say something more along that line, but as soon as they see they can't control or change you and feel they won't get what they want or "need" from you, its off to the "lets make you life a living hell" races.
They only bother with making your life hell till they find a suitable replacement.

All of which applies to men as well, don't get me wrong. But is a notion that generally involves loving someone for who they are, and I have yet to really see that. But then I'm a pretty sorry case about now so that's asking a lot.

American idiot, soon you will feel you reflect that title far more than you care, but enjoy this "love" while you can and dammit, make the most of it, hell, maybe you can make it last!!!

Or you may just end up wishing you would have listened to yourself back when you knew they all had cooties.

Very badly I'm afraid, I am fairly insecure in many respects, so often, just to be honest, I usually end up wtih who ever comes to me, that lessons chances for rejection and all that. Right now I simply don't, I'm a hermit currently.

But in ideal circumstances its a friend whom I share many things of common interest, that respect flows naturally, that heated conversation and total silence are equally natural and are not purposefully hurtful. Things of that nature, I try to trust my instincts of attraction too, but that is hard because of barriers and facades, you don't usually see a person for who they are untill you realy get an oppotunity to get to know them.

And in case you meant to ask whether I try to actually claim to choose who I like, well no, I don't choose, I either like them or I don't, they either get on my nerves or they soothe them.=GHEY!!!

"i hate cRap!"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"GHEY!!!"

It all makes sense now, your enlightenment again is worthy of legend.

And quite frankly, if you are looking for gay sounding posts of mine there are far better examples than that. But honestly I don't know your desires or intentions, just that you are a very aggressive person who moonlights as quite the ass-kisser, not to mention homophobic, while oddly keen on posting gay pictures (private stash?).

Have you ever heard of projection in psychology terms, where someone, especially someone aggressive perhaps repressing inner desires or fears, lashes out at people and specifically accuses people (in more severe cases even complete strangers) of something they themselves are guilty of or struggleing with?

I wasn't trying to imply anything, cause I could give a shit less what sexual preferences you have, but since you make it such a theme I thought I'd ask about that. Ya know, I'm from the GI Joe generation, and I believe information is the key, cause then you know, and knowing is half the battle.

If your just a prick cause your gay and need to let it out, do it, be a real rebel, they suffer social injustices in pursuit of love, what's your excuse?

And again, if you would like to comment on my posts, feel free, as it stands I don't understand your point.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 400yrs • M •
no problem. i admit i've a fear of queers... reason being is they are 'wrong' for one and i think it's a 'mental defect'. never have been or will ever be "gay" so it does not have anything to do with repressed feelings or desires. i'm pretty happy and sure of my sexuality but i feel a need to 'bash' them since the modern culture is to accept them and indoctrinate their illness into our lives... make sense? and the pictures you speak of are from your private stash not mine... lol...

"i hate cRap!"
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that boomstick is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i like girls lol but i am not afdraid of homosexuals cause if they get near me ill fuck them up lol

"shop smart shop s-mart"
 46yrs • M
"no problem. i admit i've a fear of queers... "

"reason being is they are 'wrong' for one and i think it's a 'mental defect''

" i feel a need to 'bash' them"

"make sense?"

Oh absolutely, more than you obviously realize. The question I would first ask is why do you feel this particular way, where did the notion and its reinforcement come from, you spoken of this through some religious angles and so I'm guessing thats at least a factor.

However, what do you personally know of Gays and why they are harmful?

You refer to a speculative remark of mental illness, when it could both far more simple and complicated then that, I don't see where you feel an autority on the subject.

What is the basis for such a statement?

But as for the mental illness, quite frankly, thats usually associated with either depression or anger, not expressions of love strong enough to defy social bigotry, and you sir exhibit far more signs of mental illness than any gay person i've met.

They may or may not be intentional, but they exist and are human beings, this is the fact you seem devoid of understanding.

Why is it always the Christian and religious types who are first to say, fuck it lets shoot em, they deserve to die? Those who preach forgiveness and non judgement, love. Who demand respect for god's creations.

"and the pictures you speak of are from your private stash not mine"

How is that funny, it doesn't even make sense, own up to your own shit mr say it like it is.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
[  Edited by Ironwood at   ]
 400yrs • M •
queers spread (std's) aids... it's god's way of saying this is wrong. nothing sexually stimulating about naked men, no sexual turn on as far as i can see and women are a work of art. that makes perfect sense to me that women are the equal opposite of men and sexually they are a turn on... besides being conditioned to think 'gay' is ok does not make it right and maybe god has something to do with it and btw it's anti-human. religion is not part of the issue either so save the 'god' element because whether it's based on 'god' or not has nothing to do with my opinion. men are just not sexually stimulating to me and i don't see how another dude can look at another dude and be interested in love or sex... makes no sense and it never will. period.

"i hate cRap!"
 46yrs • M
"queers spread (std's) aids..."

Everyone spreads that, you should be more concerned of where is came from.

"it's god's way of saying this is wrong"

STD's are not preference biased, by your logic all sex would be wrong because all sex can spread it.

"nothing sexually stimulating about naked men, no sexual turn on as far as i can see and women are a work of art."

Other than muscle structure I pretty much agree, however, we had better consider ourselves lucky that the majority of the opposite sex disagrees.

"besides being conditioned to think 'gay' is ok does not make it right"

I think that is an excellent point, so to be conditioned that it was bad does not make it wrong, now your making sense. People have to be honest with themselves when they wonder where this strong aversion came from, I know the main reason I see anything wrong with it is because other people freak out so bad.

"and btw it's anti-human."

And how is that, the only argument I'm familiar with in this context is the point of procreation and obvious problems there so therefore it is not right in the eyes of God, well, you're gonna blow this off but it's still a point, if this line of logic were true, then masterbation, toys, recreational and casual sex, would all be abhored by God.

"men are just not sexually stimulating to me and i don't see how another dude can look at another dude and be interested in love or sex..."

And so because of this it is evil and deserves your hate speach which you would bitch about me if I were to direct such hateful speach towards Bush or something. Why is such hypocricy ok with you? Do you not see or do you not care?

And as for not understanding looking at other guys for sex, this I can totally relate to, however love, have you no father? brothers, friends, familly? Shit, I've loved my dog's to death, some have humped my leg which I didn't care for at all, but I didn't hate them or call think them gay, just needing to get a nut off, like all guys, I related instead of hated one might say.

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"yawn"
You really shouldn't waste your time leftwood on Mr. bigot I very much doubt that anything you say will change his points of view, how and why someone this close minded is even on this forum amazes me....I don't think I have ever seen him post anything intellectually stimulating.....have you...

Poser, gay, straight, lesbian who cares. Although I have respect for these people because I believe their lives are a continuing struggle at this point due to people like you as if there wasn't enough hate in this world already....we are all human beings 'unfortunately' after all.....

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
I like girls! - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy