You must empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water (Bruce Lee) - Ambition
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Amazingly Long Yet Not So Hilarious Thread - Page 10

User Thread
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Go back to the living room and join eddie in some festivities...

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Angel of death messed up the names a few posts ago and everyone kept going with it, The names are Iggy and Harry.

So when Harry got back to the couch he saw that harry was just sitting on the couch looking at him, the tv screen was a little messed up but Iggy thought nothing of it. I'm tired Harry Iggy says, and I am going to bed I will see you in the morning.
Harry agrred and they both started up the stairs.........

52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
As they ascended the stairs the giant potatoe kicked in the front door- BAM! the door flew acroos the room and came to rest just in front of the television, Iggy and Harry were startled, Iggy started screaming while harry ran up the stairs only to trip on his sisters Barbie car....

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Exmortis is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Whcih had a Ken doll and Barbie doll in a very permiscuous positition which left harry and iggy very aroused by it

"Life is like a box of chocolates.. every fucker wants a chocolte from your box."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Iggy and Harry both grabbed one of the dolls and threw them at the potatoe sending him flying down the stairs, where the potatoe landed, but all he was now was mashed potatoes.

"free country my ass."
 33yrs • M •
As Harry looked at the mashed potatoes, it reminded him of the mess he left on the television down stairs, and he immediatly said "I gotta go into the toilet.. for.. umm.. 2 seonds, be right back!"

"Life is like a box of chocolates.. every fucker wants a chocolte from your box."
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
when Harry got to the stairs,he tripped and tumbled down,but luckily his neck broke his fall.

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 33yrs • M •
As he got back up, from his trip down the stairs, Iggy pointed and laughed at him very mockingly becuase there was a Ken Doll lodged in his left nostril from when he threw them.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheRichMan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So harry removed the ken doll from his nose and threw it at Iggy

"Fo shizzle, my nizzle."
 33yrs • M •
WHo, because he recently watched the Matrix trilogy.. again, DId a classic, slow-mo dodge, caught it and threw it back at Harry..

28yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that xdanishx is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
who having no amazing moves left took the doll to the face rolled over and died, and for an unexplainable reason said should have chosen option A, but was saved at the last second by a man whos life was almost ended by a tiny net, before he reversed time, then suddenly all was back to normal and harry got up from getting hit in the face with the doll and decided to........

58yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that MsLisa is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
go get a pizza and some beers. After about a six pack, Harry was feeling like he could....

The Amazingly Long Yet Not So Hilarious Thread - Page 10
  2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy