Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get? - daisygirl
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Clean Energy Source - Page 2

User Thread
 51yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Blissfull doom is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Money must have already been spent on alternate resources, or study on, I mean with wmd's thats the way things have evolved, its a progression, if past scientists and inventors engineers and mathematical genius's hadnt done what they did we wouldn't have the advances we have now, theres always a downside, I mean did early beings fashion a primitive weapon because other primitive beings kept attacking them with one, but then make a better one, why didnt they make something which was positive to them both? The world wont be worth ruling if the environment collapses, yet the answer to these problems might be on a planet in space, or somewhere here on earth, yet you can't enhance study if your being attacked by nations unworthy of wielding technological power, if the people that invented cars and used oil petrol for fuel had stopped and tested it for environmental hazard for years and years would they have tried something else, how long would you have to test something to know there was no long term environmental hazard, or are we doomed to forge ahead because we never know and we need food and clothes and jobs for millions of people not to forget money, maybe you would have to have better machines or at least modify them, and its not just a resource issue, so it must be really hard to decide to spend money on space or planes or trains or research, if your told on a programme the environment will be hazardous in 150 years do you believe them? Money is very important but not if you know your leaving your will to an environmentally doomed generation that can't move to another planet.

72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Money must have already been spent on alternate resources, or study on, I mean with wmd's thats the way things have evolved, its a progression, if past scientists and inventors engineers and mathematical genius's hadnt done what they did we wouldn't have the advances we have now, theres always a downside
Actually I think the point of depature was when they started harnessing electricity. The generation of high voltage high cyclic rate electricity was neccesary for transmittion lines to cities and factories.
Farms ran their own systems (wind power) low voltage direct currents. Today we have these technologies tday in RV and boats (sail) which have developed to meet the portable demand just as we developed desk top computers then lap tops with comparable capablitities. Look at the igloo coolers with DC plug in to run of the auto battery, these units will heat or cool within a 30 degrees of the ambient temperature.
Alterations could produce a window ac/ heat unit for auto or home, the wind generator for sail boats will work hanging of the side of the highrise apartment as well as the mast of a sail boat. They have low volt / current microwaves, etc that could be adapted to the individual home apartment usage. The use of propane motors and refrigerator/freezer would have less impact while these gases are renewable from waste decomposition.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Rajpal is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I believe that hydrogen powered cars are a real investment for automotive engineers. From my resrearch ive found that seperating water into hydrogen and oxygen is relatively simple using electroliting where the hyrdogen and oxygen atoms would be attracted to the postative and negative terminals, which ones go where i cant remember. but converting it as you go along would be far safer than storing liquid hydrogen in a fuel tank and potentially turning the car into a hydrogen bomb.

"If you know the candle is fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago"
Clean Energy Source - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy