I was working on a flat tax proposal and I accidentally proved there's no god. - Homer Simpson
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Holy Harmony

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Holy Harmony
Jonathan Goldman

This was happened upon by me after some interesting research into all manner of subjects.

From esoteric knowledge and the general search for the truth of human potential.

Sacred geometry, solfeggio frequencies, cymatics, pineal gland, DMT, dna activation are some relevant researchable terms behind this music.

I personally had my most intense and intriguing meditative energy work using this and some practices said to stimulate and help decalcify the pineal gland.

To give a description, while listening to this, I took three deep breaths, on the next breath I held it and then blew out while placing the tip of my tongue between my teeth, I've also heard to place it on the roof of the mouth, while humming strongly, as to cause as strong of vibration as comfortably possible, but humming the word love while vibrating the v sound in a voice not too high or too low, I used this music for harmonization personally.

While doing this, I imagined and tried to feel and or relive the most intensely blissfully lovingly happy event or emotion I could muster.

Then repeat four more times, which was recommended to be repeated 24 hours later for the next two or three days or so.

What I experienced was a powerful lightshow behind closed eyes, and the sensation of getting a chill down your spine but intensified a hundred fold.

At one point I literally gasped for air as I was so powerfully wrought with a sensation of pure blissful unconditional loving freedom and connectedness.

This sensation was not as powerful or the same as the vibrations I mention in my out of body experience in the human potential thread

http://www.captaincynic.com/thread/82739/unlocking-human-potential.htm#8

But it is what led to it happening eventually, that and the lucid dream work.

Its quick and easy, give it a try and let me know if anything interesting comes of it.

But remember just to go with it, have fun with it, and think of it as truly being possibly able to unlock your psychic, spiritual abilities.

If you are ready for that rabbit hole that is, because you must beware that this is a direct avenue to truly facing your greatest fears ultimately as well, which is a good thing, but not easy.

And it can lead to seeing and hearing and feeling things that may frighten you as well.
This video appears to have been removed

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 63yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that manbible is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I just read your detailed version of your OBE. I'm curious, have you taken into account that not all beings you encounter in your "travels" are looking out for your best interest? If so, how would you conduct yourself once you came upon an evil entity? I ask purely to satisfy my curiosity. I do believe people enter that realm. I've had lucid dreams but never thought much about them. Saw them as normal. You've peeked my interest

"To love oneself is to love others."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I absolutely am aware of your concern. My answer is first, to try to control any fear, next, invoke any protections I can think of, but most importantly, to offer love and forgiveness and trust in my own strength and power and the help of any guides etc.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
Holy Harmony
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy