If the world could remain within a frame like a painting on the wall, I think we'd see the beauty then and stand staring in awe. (Conor Oberst) - iSOUGHT|THOUGHT
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Third eye, pineal gland, sun gazing, lucid dreams, DMT and enlightenment

User Thread
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Theory is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This is not really a debate but a chance for people to share info on the pineal gland and assosiatied topics (dmt,techtites,lucid dreams, sungazing and third eye etc)

recently I have been resarching more and more into the pineal glands capabilitys and history

for thos who do not yet understand what a pineal gland is, it's a small acorn shaped part of your brain the only singular part of your brain... It's said it is the seat of your soul. It controls the release of DMT dopemine and serotonin... It is attached directly to your third eye and by conducting sun gazing in optimum times such as sun rise and sun sets can enhance it's capabilitys, but it is said chems such as floride can calsify and damage the pineal gland

thankyou for taking time to comment... Stay enlightened
much love to the awakened few

"We breathe natures breath until we are tired and layed to rest..."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

|
"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 36yrs • M
Cheers man... Had a look to see if I could allready see one with this topic but didn't so thought I'd make this one lol I'll check that 1 out but new to this so dnt no hw to delete this thread lol

46yrs • M
Don't worry about it, yours has key words in the title that are helpful catalysts. But you can get admin to delete if you want. Either way, but I hope to hear your stories and feedback on the subject regardless of where.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 36yrs • M
Iron... Have you ever tryed tektites to induce lucid dreamin I have a freind who swears by them and was telling me tgat it enhances colours in dreams... A tektite is a small glass like rock you place it over your third eye (between your eyebrows) never tryed it myself but sounds worth ago

I was Reading your experiances with lucid dreaming on your thread... I've only just started attempting lucid dreaming and have felt the vibration but not as strong as you described I can only hope I will eventually master it lol
the part were you describe flying above the citys and gazzing down sounds like one of the first circles of the astral plains very interesting to read about and again hope I can reach this state of mind.
Don't know what country you come from and/or if it legal were you live but in England you can order online a herb from Mexico called Mexican dream herb or Calea zacatechichi which my freind also reccomends.... Have you ever tryed sun gazzing I've recently started but finding it hard getting up that early lol

46yrs • M
Have not tried tektites, I've used amethyst, heard interesting results from magnets.

Only recently learned of sun gazing, I was surprised it didn't hurt and I wasn't blinded lol.

Im from the US, salvia is legal and I plan to try that, dmt, and anything a shaman gives me when I finally get to hang with one.

I don't remember if I mentioned it, but don't stress on vibrational intensity, since im older im likely more clacified and have my imagination shut down from youth. An interesting factor on the vibrations is is and gets less intense once your gateway gets properly openned. A lot of people mistakenly think they are getting worse at it when they are actually getting better. And since intention and desire are key and doubt hinders, its important not to be too disheartened, believe in yourself and have fun.

But by far the most difficult thing, once you get over disbelief, is fear. Its one thing to allow for a possibility, another to believe, and a slap in the face when you experience it first hand. It truly can give you the impression you are dying, that takes balls to overcome.

And don't be shy about asking benevolent entities and forces to help, just don't be as surprised as I was if they show up lol.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy