When the Power of Love Overcomes the Love of Power, the World Will Know Peace. - Jimi Hendrix
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Body scanners - Page 3

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I never said that their goal was to take my freedom, any child knows its to take my money, my freedom being lost is just collateral damage and I wont take it anymore. That is why mutnuaq told you if you want to stop imperialism, stop buying the product.

Are you listening to nothing we are saying?

"Try to see that this action is much less than what they already take away from you."

Again you have made an assumption of me. You think that I am not thinking something that you are thinking, and instead of communicating the misunderstand and looking for the truth of my own thoughts, you assume you are smarter than me and tell me that I dont know something.

Benjamin Franklin - Founding Father

"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power."
That means
They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither.
He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security.
He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.
People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.
If we restrict liberty to attain security we will lose them both.
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither.
Those who would trade in their freedom for their protection deserve neither.
Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security.

You do not know America.

If they really wanted to fuck America they could do it in a much better way than crashing a plane.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chained Wings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
It is not about hurting, it is about causing fear.

But terrorists are causing fear by HURTING people.

Do you think America is the only country that is being attacked? Have you heard of the Bali Bombings? Australians have been blown up not once, but twice. In the exact same place. Because Australians have said we aren't gonna be afraid of terrorists.

The reality is, regardless of what your own government is trying to do, the people who hate you most will kill, maim or hurt you any way they can if they can get to you. They don't just want to make you shit your pants. They want you dead. End of story. And if they CAN kill as many of you as possible, they will do it.

I don't care about the scanners either way. But I don't like all these statements about dying for your freedom, when you know as Ironwood said, the chance of big killed by terrorist is about as likely as wining the lottery.

"When I was a child I flew! Then as an adult- I watched others soar."
 35yrs • M
Agreed Wings. I am only saying that the senors are not necessary and are unamerican. I am making an attempt to define american is all.

What I'm saying is, there are much better, cheaper, less invasive ways to stop things in airports from happening.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It is not about money, it is about taking freedom. It is about control.

For some it is about money, but these are peons who mean nothing.

The people behind these companies don't need money, they manufacture their own and lend it to you at interest.

The people behind the bankrupted air companies acutally made money on their bankruptcies after 9/11 because they bought massive amounts of put option stocks on these companies betting on their failure, because they KNEW it was going to happen, probably because they more than likely made it happen.

What you aren't getting here is the ones behind these consistent liberty eroding measures have no need of money and only desire one thing because of it. Control, complete and total.

That is why money itself has been turned into a giant ponzy scheme that consolodates wealth and power at every turn, creating control.

The mootness of the argument comes in debating minutia while missing the big picture.

Terrorism is about fear over hurting, hence terror, fear. Yes, violence is the primary method, but walk into a crowded room and shoot a gun and suddenly you have CONTROL.

Wings, you might want to look deeper and second guess who was behind your bombings, when you run into the trend of state sponsored terrorism aimed at controlling populations you will understand the life or death struggle behind fighting for freedom.

Look at the Northwoods documents and see even Americas admittance of faking and or creating terrorist attacks to blame on others to CONTROL popular opinion so as to push agendas of war, control, and the further consolodation of wealth and power. Remember the Maine refers to us blowing up our own naval vessel, blaming it on another country, to get us into war.

History is rife with this simple tactic, once the people are aware of it, and do something about it, things will change.

Be wary of falling for propaganda against the unknown terrorist or threat, or the generalized description, like muslims.

And for Jack, car bombs and building explosives, and land based suicide bombers are far more common than planes, should you be strip searched before entering all vehicles and buildings too, maybe before leaving your home? Maybe some enhanced interogation, in case the enemy propaganda is getting to you and you don't even know your a threat yet? Pre crime? There working on it. They are even working on body scanners for the streets, mobile, they've been peeping through our walls for years already.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
So what? Nothing?

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 35yrs • M
You said all that pretty well. I don't really have anything to say. Conversation seems over.

46yrs • M
I hate when that happens. But thanks for at least acknowledging.

35yrs • M
lol, yeah. You spent a lot of time on a really good post and you get this warm fuzzy feeling and you thinking, "Say something to that!" Then no one does and you feel shafted lol.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Sorry I have been busy for a week, haven't really had much time to post.

I would critique but of course that would be childish in awakend's mind haha

What is the motive for control if it is not monetary? What do they gain from such measures as putting scanners in airports?

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 46yrs • M
Yes there are people who benefit from and help institute such measures for monetary gain.

These are but pawns, or more accurately rooks and knights, used for their greeds and needs to do dirty work that would be too oderous and obvious for those in actual power.

But the ultimate scheme of money as used today is to consolodate wealth and power.

The means by which it does this is through private banks given the power to lend "money" at interest, or instant debt, to governments and their subsequent constituents.

So even if the government decided to pay off said debt only the original money lent would be available, and therefore unable to cover the interest.

Hence, perpetual debt. And just like when a local bank doesn't get its loan, or its interest paid back, it then is given legal authority to take actual wealth, land, buildings, buisinesses, and even your freedom, putting you in jail.

Knowing this, and knowing that those given this power to create debt money, what need have they of money?

And since they developed this money system for this purpose, what was their goal, obviously not more fake money.

They do it to take from others actual tangible assets such as land, life, and liberty.

I hope this makes sense, but please, feel free to inquire further. Its too important of a subject to let go uninvestigated by all who would bother.

36yrs • M •
That is true shares in the central bank are quite profitable. However in Canada the central bank is owned by the government, it is a crown corporation, and all of its profits get put back into the community through government spending.

Perhaps we have different opinions because we live in different countries?

I guess I don't follow your argument in the sense that if everyone is self interested actors, why is it in their self interest to take away liberty? What do they gain from taking freedom?

46yrs • M
They're just pussies who think the government will save them. Happens every time.

They give their power and rights and responsibilities to the government who then comes to resent the fact that people want to be cowards and sheep and then therefore treats them like it.

I don't know how canada's central bank works, but I do know monetary statistics given to the masses have a tendency not to be, oh I don't know, honest or accurate.

But to more properly answer your question. Those fighting to take liberties from the middle ground are just trying to win their own power and freedom. Like chasing a dangled carrot they are under the impression that if they help those in power they will be rewarded and saved from various attrocities, poverty, disease, imprisonment, etc.

They believe this because its true, some do get in with the big dogs by being a good slave.

And again, some just don't have a clue, buy the propaganda and think they are helping by stripping the rights of others, some do it for money, and some for shits and giggles.

There is lots of irrelevent minutia that covers all directions.

35yrs • M
"That is true shares in the central bank are quite profitable."

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but there is no true profit is there?

x = paper capitol (the Canadian monetary system)

y = interest rates paid back with x

x+y = z

z can not be greater than x because x is all there is to pay back with (aside from other countries perpetual debt systems)

so if y can only be paid back by creating more x (which will have more y attached to it) then it is impossible to ever really pay it back, meaning that no profit can be made. On a large scale, there will always be money owed.

If this is true, then the money the the people are getting back in Canada is made up. As in, not real.

It sounds like Canada is just as bad off as America.

36yrs • M •
It doesn't exactly work that way awakend your missing one crucial step. The banking system.

Money is also created through the multiple deposit creation system. Say the bank gets 10 dollars from the bank of Canada free money made out of thin air. That money then is loaned out and say the bank has a 10% deposit rate. So 1 dollar is kept in deposits and then 9 dollars gets lent out. But then eventually that money gets back to a bank. The same process continues so that now 9 dollars is in a bank and now 8.10 cents gets lent out. This process happens indefinitely until nothing is left. The real formula to money creation is (new money created)/(deposit percentage). so actually 10 new dollars created actually creates in this case 100 dollars. So ten dollars loaned at say 5% can easily be paid off. This is called multiple deposit creation.

But that money made in Canada gets re injected into the economy by the government. In the states it is by the Rockefeller's. It sounds unstable but it really isn't. The most important thing is that the system works, people buy into it in that they will work for a medium of exchange, people accept the system which is people will accept a medium of exchange for goods.

35yrs • M
Either that one dollar has interest, or it is inflation, which does not add worth to a country, it only degrades the worth of money already out.

Is that correct?

Body scanners - Page 3
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy