Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

America is an imperialistic empire! - Page 2

User Thread
 37yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that mutnuaq is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If people don't want American corporations all in their country they have to do just ONE thing and it would TOTALLY fix the problem. Don't buy their product. It's that simple. That's all ANYONE has to do to stop them from owning everything. They would have a ton of product and no money coming in and would go bankrupt and disappear. The reason it doesn't dissappear is because everyone wants the bs they are selling them instead of going to their local market and neighbors for what they need. It's the same thing that happened here. People got lazy and fat. Now they depend on all the crap. It'll happen EVERYWHERE until human nature changes for the better.

"334jui8"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The new integrated economy doesn't really allow that, in that for instance if you bought a pair of nike shoes the box would be made in USA and the tissue but the shoes would actually be made in Indonesia. America plays such a large role in the global economy that simply boycotting products would not be effective.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 37yrs • M
They only think it wont. They've already allowed the framework for the whole thing because they wanted an easier way out. No choice is easy but it's possible. 15 years of hardship to free themselves from what they all claim to hate but now NEED even though they didn't need it before just adds to what I said they WANT it. They wanna be mini Americas yet bash America. You don't NEED anything but food water and shelter. Their benifits from American companies is why they are there. IF they don't like that then they should stop. No one HAS to do anything and what I was saying is different from boycotting. It's wise business decisions not a boycot based in hatred and negative behaviors. They dont have to make nikes. If they stopped we would have to make them here and people would have more jobs and that would help us and they could move on to make better things for thier own people. Let's face it nikes are over priced crap. Don't they get paid CRAP for their labor anyways? Why don't they just find new jobs for themselves that benifit themselves more than making shoes for cents for other countries? Fear it seems is what is holding them in chains in thier sweatshops. They can take responsibility for themselves and say WE DONT NEED YOU. But if they do NEED us then deal with being in the pocket of the person you need. We are all free and should toil and work towards our own destinies and bear the hardships along the way knowing that in the end hard work and dedication will ALWAYs pay off. But thats just me, and that opinion comes from the fact that they are financially scared. Fear is the biggest tool used to prevent people from moving up in the world.

Who owns thier manufacturing plants? The U.S. or them? If it's them.....then they should turn them into making their own stuff. IF not, build your own facilities and do your own thing. THAT is why America is so rich. We do whatever it takes to succeed. THere have been wage freezes with increased production in America and we all endured it for the end result. Sometimes things suck. Don't cry and say its too hard and go and build 70-120 dollar shoes sold here to them for next to nothing. In America if we were getting screwed that bad we would rebel and DEMAND equality and suffer as much as possible through the process just to prove how dedicated we are. They should follow suit. You have to fight for your freedom and fighting is always hard and always sucks,

"334jui8"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that BethewateR is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn

take your pick I don't care but argueing on political forums is such a drag. Read a book

"all you know is all you know"
 37yrs • M
Jacker do you get alot of your political influence from the creators of southpark? Seems like you do. Well. Do you. That's media you know. Guess you're a media washed whore. You spout off things I've personally heard the writers of south park say through their paper puppets.

Also I didn't say it's the way to help countries prosper but a way to destroy the hold those evil imperialists your so afraid of have. Do you want freedom or money? It's a fact that if no one buys their product they have no power. Correct me if I'm wrong and please stop projecting views from cartoonists and comedic writers on us as if they are your own.

"334jui8"
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Squarepants is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Mutnuaq
There are millions of people fighting against the imperilist economic powers and alot of them end up in jail or killed.

In 1973 there was a coup d'etat in Chile by General Pinochet. He was backed by the US government, thousands of people were arrested and murdered and he over threw an elected government that was going to bring better living conditions for the people.
The US government has backed other ruthless dictators across South America and lots more across the world.
The South Americans are fighting back now and with success. A massive turn around happened in the counter coup in Venezuela.
The US is now struggling to hold on to its empire, a country with a gargantuan military budget that no longer produces and just buys from other countries. Its just buying time at the moment before the great economic plunge when all the countries in the world realize the dollar is worth nothing.
China, Russia, Europe and hundreds of other powers and countries will just send their dollar deposits right back to where they came from, the US. This combined with the massive amount of money created out of thin air recently will destroy the dollar.
The Empire will collapse along with the dollar.

"I hungry"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Actually I study political science and economics at school. I'm a political scientist and economist. This theory was created by Lenin, you may have heard of him and his book Imperialism the highest stage of capitalism???

I never heard southpark talk about the Washington Consensus. I have heard them say vote or die! haha

If you actually study how products are now a days made you will see that it is made in different countries by different companies and then there are companies who transport it, companies who assemble it governments who build infrastructure. What are you supposed to do live in the woods like the guy on public broadcasting.

Not to mention not all products can be boycotted. For instance prescription drugs. You could need the drug to survive or live a normal life. What are you really going to do suffer or die because you want to boycott a certain pharmaceutical company?

We need to give more power and respect to the sovereignty of nations! Fuck American government and its firms who exploit nations and dominate them politically, militarily and economically!

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 37yrs • M
well for starters if you NEED something buy it.SInce you are so educated don't know that they wan't grow if people don't buy more than they need? So dont boycot drugs. Bocot pepsi or any other major american company or verizon or something like that? It's cause they want the product over thier freedoms.

"334jui8"
 37yrs • M
Sonds to me like you want to fight America. Sign up see where it gets you.

"334jui8"
America is an imperialistic empire! - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy