One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man. - Elbert Hubbard
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Tonights Debate

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Tonights Debate
Watching it right now. What do you guys think?

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M
Obama got pretty owned on the first question. He didnt really say anythign at all. He jsut repeated what McCain said and didnt estab;ish anything.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M
1 MILLION DOLLARS EVERYDAY!!!! GOD DAMN!!!!!!

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
are you watching the same debate i am?! McCain is just telling a story and making up figures to get around the question.

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 35yrs • M
He litterally interupted him. And didnt listen to him at all. That was really really rude. Didnt listen to his 800 billion dollar figure as to where McCain DIRECTLY spoke about the 300 billion dollars spoken on him.

35yrs • M
How si he making them up? Theyre real figures bro.

35yrs • M
I dont like that obama says that I cant buy my own health care. I htink I can handle it, I dont need regulations to do it for me.

34yrs • M •
aw What is you occupation? And what is your level of education?

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 35yrs • M
i really would like to have a conversation, in order for me to conversate with you i would like to to tell me why that is importnat? because it sounds disrespectful, and i almost got defensive and id rather not

35yrs • M
I think what i dislike most about obama is how he doesnt, usually, give definate examples, hes giving one now about health care, but its the first one ive heard so far. i like john because he uses definite examples

34yrs • M •
Obama '15 billion dollars to private insures, lobbyist shape our health care'
McCain 'spending freeze to every thing except defense ' wow McCain is digging a hole
Obama ' a freeze would be using hatchet where a scalpel is needed'
McCain looks uneducated
McCain wants to reduce spending but voted for the war and supported those who where for it

35yrs • M
Im only talking to you because no ones home.... I was going to reply to you, but I really dont think you WANT to hear me, or WANT to listen to me..... Fuck the internet.

34yrs • M •
Don't get angry I watching this debate and I am telling you what I think. I am willing to listen to you. I want to here what you think

34yrs • M •
Please enlighten me

34yrs • M •
'I'm feeling a little better tonight,' McCain said. 'We are seeing for the first time in a long time, Republicans and Democrats together sitting down trying to work out a solution to this fiscal crisis that we're in.'

Asked directly whether he intends to vote for a rescue plan taking shape in Congress, McCain said, 'I hope so.'

That is sure definite

Tonights Debate
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy