Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

September 11 - Page 2

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Careful with your terms sir, a lie is an intentional misrepresentation of the truth meant to manipulate facts.

Are you making such an accusation of me? "

You knew what I meant and so did anyone else reading the post. It wasn't meant in a offensive way, it was just merely saying that it wasn't necessarily true.

"None of which happened in my back yard or in a time frame with active individuals existing to bring justice to, and therefore hold absolutely no point of reference to my statement,"

If you would like to be as specific as only in America and only in the 30 years you've been alive then yes. But sense we can all see whats going on around us, I thought a more broad view on things might be understood. Guess I was wrong.

"We were lied to, intentionally, by people long intent on an Iraq (and Afghan) invasion, and those who acted under this premise deserve imprisonment and likely death.
in my own government and others as well as key posistions of importance in general.
I personally have no intention of letting America continue the path of being the world's next Nazi Germany, though I am to late to prevent it, it can be stopped and righted, I hope."

You know what your talking about, I don't doubt that, I just question the narrowness of some of your statements sometimes. Don't take offense so easily, I've said it before its just how I write.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
September 11 - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy