Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

If You Haven't Realized how Corrupt Politics can be..

User Thread
 31yrs • M •
findingmyself is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Take a look at all the good in the world, that you can see. Now multiply that by 100,000,000 times the biggest number you can think of. That's almost part of some of a little bit of a morsel of a fraction of the amount of wrong going on in the world. I don't mean little things, like a purse being stolen, i mean big things, like our own freedom and rights being stolen.

*Fact; The US government has the right and ability to invade your home without warrant or cause, and detain any such person in an undisclosed location for an indefinite amount of time, all on the suspicions that "You might be a terrorist".

The War in Iraq can be quite easily compared to WW2. Hitler sets fire to the Reichstag, commences mobilization of troops into neighbouring countries. W. Bush sets fire to the WTC, invades Iraq and Afghanistan. The war in Iraq is a "War on Terrorism". What is a terrorist threat, in the eyes of "Bush"? (And by Bush, I mean the people pulling the strings) Any being, object, etc. that might pose a threat to the expansion of the United States' Empire. Yes, Empire. Soon, Brazil and Canada will become part of the United States. There goes 1/3 of the free world.

The point is, we, as a free species, are doomed. It's a really scary thought. What would you do to prevent it? What could you do to prevent it?

Absolutely Nothing.

33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Absolutely Nothing."

Only in the mind of the weak is it ever to late. A handful of people on this site are aware of all this. We fight, we take action. If you think it is to late then i suggest you look around this site a little more.

This might be a good start.

http://www.captaincynic.com/thread/80128/the-esoteric-agenda-of-the-nwo.
htm

If you die fighting for a cause you truly beleive in then you died more free then the people that die with those freedoms.

What you commented on is only surface of a very deep ocean full of lies that we have been fed for 100's of years. To really uncover the truth it will take many years.

It is never to early to learn the truth.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that allimar is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Looking at history I'm going to go out on a limb and say Republicans tend to be the ones that add to the corruption and thirst for power. I can't find many corruption issues in the industrialized nations such as Canada, U.K. ect.

Actually, the US for the past 8 years, China, and a few miscellaneous countries are the only ones I found numerous accounts of corruption issues, scandals and blatant lies.

Two months ago I truly believed both sides of the American political system were needed. Democrats came to the table with diplomacy, looking to the future, pursuing science and advancing the nation. Where Republicans ensured family values, war, and a strong military were present. Sometimes you need the pen, others you need the sword.

"The more you learn, the less you know."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy