I wish I could stand on a street corner, hat in hand, and beg people to throw me their wasted hours - Star Man
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Esoteric Agenda Of The NWO

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Full of information! Check out the links at the end of part 13.

Part 1 of 13
This video appears to have been removed

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You got a link w/all 13 in order?

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 40yrs • M •
Youtube has all of them...

Or you can just watch the whole thing all at once:

33yrs • M •
good film, interesting.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Exactly.

Outstanding, great find and post Wyote, I thank you, and especially those who made it.

My most recent ventures into the internet, paralleled by my return to this site after many months, have found my previous "research" into corruption and information suppression blending and culminating into this spiritual aspect, as this is the seeming ultimate of suppressed information, knowledge, and wisdom.

This film could be seen as Zeitgeist II, and is obviously somewhat reminiscent and styled after, but the element so, as I find more and more, apparently needed, perhaps previously in due time, is the spiritual, which is thankfully provided here, if only an introduction.

Again, this is but a tip of an iceburg of knowledge and wisdom that seems faster and faster approaching to a fore.

Of which its potentials and possibilities are so vast, beautiful, at times frightening, that I barely have words.

That is why this wisdom of spirituality is so seemingly connected and important to the discovery and balancing of this pervasive corruption.

Because this spiritual wisdom is the power of the self, a self that is ultimately but a part of a whole, the true "one", and this is why love of self and of all is not only one and the same but so utterly vital that to fail to do so is to languish in decay (corruption) until death.

Perhaps two paths to the same end, but one certainly seems far more pleasant, does it not?

But this concept of an ascencion in conciousness, evolution in humanity's existance or being, is what truly intrigues me.

This nearly upon us alignment of astral and cosmic bodies, and all their related forces beyond most of our knowledge and understanding, and its ultimate relevance to and effects upon us.

Infinite in its mystery and complexity, yet so seemingly simplistic and basic.

What it all ultimately means, I of course cannot say, but as my true inner instincts and resonances to basic truths seems to keep coming up more and more correct, against plenty of rational dissonance, unless just utterly and cleverly misled, we are likely approaching a shift or jump in evolution.

Not an evolution currently explainable or relatable through common knowledge or teachings of course, which is half of the point and what we are evolving away from.

But towards enlightenment, towards a higher form and constitution of energy itself, and all of its secrets that are only secrets because of our disharmony with these "truth vibrations", information perfectly accessible if we were but in tune.

Why we are not in tune, now there is a question.

And likely its answers will be just as mind blowing, yet ultimately basic and prone to some self inflicted slaps to the face for its seeming obviousness once truly seen and understood.

But its recognition and understanding, and perhaps utilization will take evolutionary leaps in "belief" of "what is" and what "cannot possibly be" .

A likely hint may be found in this thought, would we be the first to make these evolutionary leaps in conciousness and being?

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 40yrs • M •
And I must thank you Ironwood, as I most probably would not have been quite as inclined to seek out this video were I not to have your influence over the years on here.

I also feel this is the culmination of much of my own research, in consortium with Zeitgeist. It continues further into realms I have not delved into much, and has given me a whole new range of ideas and thoughts to examine.

Though a bit naive to assume so, if we are the first to undergo such an important leap, it becomes evident that the examination of the self is highly instrumental in success during such a transition.

31yrs • M •
findingmyself is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
The question now, is how do we survive this?
How do we get past starvation, planned malnutrition, and avoid deliberate lead, flouride, and arsenic poisening?

33yrs • M •
Now isn't this just what the video talked about.

If I gave you the answers it would be cheating.

Do a little research, find out more on this subject and how to prevent these intentional poisonings.

Then based on what learn decide what you would like to do.

For now thats all you can do.

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The biggest thing you can do is to spread the information, waking the sleeping masses is the key.

No one of us can fix this, but all or a majority of us can.

That is why they have to remain hidden in their works, if we were aware, we would stop it.

For it is obvious that the masses are willing to stamp out any perceived threat, but they rely on criminals to point the finger, even create the threat that they sick us on.

If ever we realize where this finger truly needs to be pointed, then they are screwed, because they are by far a miniscule minority.

But if we don't wake up soon enough, they have plenty of camps and happy fun gasses and plagues ready and waiting that they will likely find a way to get us to beg for them to loose upon us.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy