Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

'Untitled'

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
'Untitled'
In the midst of youth comes imagination, and with age comes damnation, amidst the demons of the dark of night, comes the fight for wrong and right, what has vanished must be found, the perception of light has now been drowned. Stuck in a world that is untwined, lost in the thoughts of another's mind, I mourn for the fallen who have lost the fight, but only some may show their might. To break the bonds that once held strong, casting way the thoughts that no longer belong, only to find that time draws near, as if all has all gone in a single tear, and life will go on, just like the sun rising at dawn

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 51yrs • M •
doves is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
is'nt this a bit cliched?

34yrs • M •
I don't think the poem was clichéd, I just wrote what I was feeling at the moment. I just think a lot of people feel this way in their life. So I tried to describe what I felt. So take it how you may

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 34yrs • M •
A mind untamed, with life comes pain, No end to what is wrong or right, trapped amidst despair and delight, comes no end to this inane night, tonight the rain still hits my window pane, with memories of all you fuckers just passing the blame, for what once was done can not be changed.

34yrs • M •
Innocents is now filled with great strife, Why was it they could take another's life. The dark creeps within, a fallen angel with a sinister grin. No thought, only distraught. To envelope what once was there, with only a suit of tears to wear. Seeking demise to the sinister side, looking once again to become an angelic bride.

34yrs • M •
A parent's worst nightmare, one in need of repair. That smokes and drinks; one who they say needs a shrink. Sanding on the edge but has no where to fall, with only those memories to recall.

34yrs • M •
Some one who goes about life always blown, trying not to be just another one of societies clones. Seeking a way out, a path without doubt.

34yrs • M •
Has your hope been burned with time, can it be explained or is it another victimless crime. I am lost without a map, just stuck in another cruel trap. Not knowing if I should just shut my eyes, and give up my disguise. To many thoughts with in my self, this makes for a whole new world with in itself. Looking for that question, which will be the answer to my obsession. That is what I seek, but it all seem so bleak

34yrs • M •
Where are all the knights in shining armor, now its just fake similes and charmers. Lack of respect, and a blatant disregard for what is correct. People with out morals, those willing to start quarrels. Those who bend in the breeze, all they ever will be are a tease. With a friend now gone, all we can do is look to a new dawn. Look for a new hope, just maybe a way to cope. Who knows life is fucked up, maybe it is just to corrupt.

34yrs • M •
Words are as wicked a thorn, burning piercing as a mother's scorn. They are hollow and misleading; they are there for the feeding. They speak lies, the world will look to them with despise. What some may think lies beneath, will bring them danger like a sword from its sheath. At the core is a darken soul, that burn blacker than dirtiest coal. What ever they touch will turn to ash, what ever they say or do, all they will ever be is trash.

33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Silly lepercon talking to yourself just doen't work for you ... and yeah man it does sound like somone has u

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 34yrs • M •
Silly Zachery posting does work for me, because frankly the good old days of posting in my profile are dead.

34yrs • M •
A threat for a threat leaves the whole world terrified, all we need is to clarify, the righteous from the damned, abolish this war of uncles Sam's, stop the war, and stop trying to settle the score, our government leads us astray, They are as fake as a red man's sleigh, our people need to tune in, they need to wipe away uncles Sam's sinister grin, There are no more civilians in this war, Just blood just gore.

33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Pat you douche (jk) it's spelled zachary but your close yeah true that aim is more gone then my love for taco's

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 34yrs • M •
true that, i don't aim was good and all, but i dont think many people really got what we were trying to do.

'Untitled'
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy