Morality is simply the attitude we adopt toward people we personally dislike. - Oscar Wilde
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Did Einstein unknowingly prove life beyond death?!?! This is a theory of everything

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Gabriel23 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Did Einstein unknowingly prove life beyond death?!?! This is a theory of everything
The final Theory of relativity.

Relativity - a thing having a relation to or connection with or necessary dependence on another thing (similarity, for if you only have one of something to compare, how can you compare?)

In order to refute Isaac Newton's 1st law of physics to the relevancy space outside of earth, one would have to prove a source of all force. Meaning, you would have to be able to say that a object at rest in space cannot truly stay at rest because of the always consistent force of gravity. My interpretation would be that there must be one specific force, which draws all objects near. With out that force, there would be a place in space were an object could rest without the force of anything. Proving Newton's 1st law relative.

The relevancy of this argument deals with the theory of creation. How, without a force acting upon something, can it truly begin?, then start it's purpose whatever it is. Beginning. In order for something to start, it must be acted on by force.

So, even if we had the building block of the universe, something would had to have set it in motion to begin.

So, as far as we know the outside force is yet to be defined.

From this information above, this is where I deduce my theory.

A universe at rest stays at rest, unless acted upon by a outside force. Similarity of the universe as it applies to Newton's first law of physics. The longest standing knowledge in this world bases this theory around a figure. God or a higher power. (which has neither been proven or disproved) This God was the force acting upon the universe to begin our existence, as we know it to be. The following information will compare not similarity of mathematical and physics equations, but looking for the deeper purpose of what these strong holds of knowledge pertain to in accordance to life and our inherent purpose of existence.
It's interesting that Albert Einstein decided to name his theory, the theory of relativity. I believe that Mr. Einstein's famous Special Theory of relativity applies to more than the speed of light, more than mass, and more than energy. If energy can neither be created nor destroyed, this theory would then apply to humans since we are made up of this energy. His special theory described how light and matter changed energy as they traveled relative to space-time. So knowing this knowledge, I began to analyze the human life cycle, there is a beginning to life just as there is a beginning to the universe. I began to think about how both cycles (the universe and life) have the common similarity, which is a beginning. This is where the comparison gets harder, as far as we know; death is the end of the life cycle. But the universe, it has seized to yield similar results as of yet. Now this is where the inconsistencies begin for me. In using a comparison of the life cycle to the universe, I can either deduce that the universe will eventually end, or what we see on earth as death is only a misinterpretation of what happens to the energy with the body, (energy, which cannot be destroyed only transformed.)
So, since people have been dying for billions of years, and the universe has yet to end, I deduce that in the cycle comparison, death is not the end, 1it is simply a means of travel towards a different source. 1 it is simply a transformation period in which the energy of the body transforms to something else. This is where one cannot assume the destination of travel since we do not the know end of our universe, or if there is a end. And we do not know the outside force which started the universe.
So, when the body dies, the energy stored with in the body is released and transformed since it is energy (which can neither be created nor destroyed). Part of my explanation for the transformation has to do with the energy changing to a light principled-based form. Once the body transforms the energy to this alternate form, I believe the principle of travel within the realm of 186,000 miles per second squared becomes relevant. Hence, the body transforms from energy to a light based form. Essentially releasing our energy to travel to whatever destination we are meant to travel to.

"I never let the negativity of life, dull the beauty in my life."
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Perhaps we all end up as dark matter!?

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 71yrs • M •
Ignatius is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Gabriel23 posted: So, when the body dies, the energy stored with in the body is released and transformed since it is energy

It's actually the other way around. Energy dies before the body does. The energy isn't released it flatlines. The body creates energy. When the body can no longer create energy via death of the many variety of ways the body will no longer be able to function hence the energy dies before the body.

40yrs • M •
Energy can neither be created no destroyed, only transformed.

71yrs • M •
Ignatius is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Think of the body as being a light bulb. When you flip the switch the light bulb is still there but there is no energy. The energy in the bulb is dead not transformed. It's the same with the body. The body is there but the energy is dead hence the statement the energy dies in the body. The energy is not being transformed.

40yrs • M •
Now, take that same lightbulb, and ask yourself is there a greater source of power which enabled that lightbulb to shine? If you turn off a light is there not still power flowing through the circuit which is plugged into the wall? And if you unplug the lightbulb, does that light not continue on whether through walls, through windows. Light is quick, much like our minds, we can easily be decieved by light, since like you said it is gone when you turn it off. Is it gone? or was it so quick that you didn't have time to see it leave.

35yrs • M •
Drengor is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
What Ignatius says about the energy being dead isnt true. Energy cannot be desteroyed. It can disapate and be absorbed by other energies. Lightning may be an example, when lightning strikes a tree it follows through a tree and is absorbed into the ground. I would think that the energy is so strong that it would be too powerful for the tree to sustain hence the sparks but the earth is so deep that all the energy is absorbed and recycled into the atmosphere of the earth.
Weather its the inner atmosphere or the atmosphere around living organisms.
Just a theroy

""Anger is a fabrication of the human mind, it only obstructs the true beauty of things""
 40yrs • M •
Is this credible?

46yrs • M •
ikwomta is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
it is quite puzzling when we take an in-road into the constituent of life and death.our friend assertion that we die after the energy is gone is quite in-accurate. rather the energy we possess gives us the boost to do our daily job. that we die does not transform our energy or is re-absorb somewhere, NO! the energy just end or disappear just to put it mildly.the energy has just about nothing to do with death.
he also posits as if he accepts re-incarnation.the unknown answer to where people go to still remains. it has not mathematically or scientifically be proven.the biblical theory is shrouded in doubt and argument.and so the tree of life,its source unknown.
we must all accept natural law to not dessicate our energies on somethings, and that is that there somethings that we ca not just comprehend- and parts of it is where people die to, to accept that death is not the end .

"don't depend on friends but don't let them go"
 46yrs • M •
ikwomta is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
it is quite puzzling when we take an in-road into the constituent of life and death.our friend assertion that we die after the energy is gone is quite in-accurate. rather the energy we possess gives us the boost to do oue daily job. that we die does not transform our energy or is re-absorb somewhere, NO! the energy just end or disappear just to put it mildly.the energy has just about nothing to do with death.
he also posits as if he acepts re-incarnation.te unknown answer to where people go to still remains. it has not mathematically or scientifically proven.the biblical teory is shrouded in doubtb and arguement.and so the tree of life,its source unknown.
we must all acept natuiral to not dessipate our enertgies on somethings, and that is that there somethings that we ca not just comprehend- and parts of it is where people die to.

"don't depend on friends but don't let them go"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that allimar is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
WARNING!
My explanation may not be fact however comes from my studies and learning how the mind works. It depresses the heck out of me and I truly hope and want the following is incorrect every time I think about it.

Let's go this way with it, lack of proof of soul ownership and proving we are nothing more then animals with a better brain. And why were physical based, not spiritual based creatures.

We try to figure out what exactly is a soul, we define it as our heart, our mental aptitude, intelligence, wit, our spirit ect.

Let's figure out what our, 'spirit' contains.

Memories
These are brain cells that connected to store sensual information. When you think about a memory, what's happening is a small electronic pulses is running threw your brain to those memory cells to find and recall that memory. Sometimes they are randomly linked to other memories; which is why sometimes we recall one event, while recalling something completely different.
Because we know in the brain where this is located and that we can literally wipe a person's memory, this is not spiritual, but physical.

Thoughts & sub conscious (instinct)
When critally thinking, you are recalling memories to come to a conclusion or decision.
Because we can watch this process take hold using parts of your brain, this is another physical action similar to using your muscles. So this is not spiritual.

Emotions
When an event happens your brain and or body releases chemicals and it affects your mood. Being that we can make someone overly happy, joyous, sad, depressed, angry anything really by giving someone an injection, this also isn't part of the spirit.

So even if we were to pass on to an after life, there isn't anything for us. Everything we know or experience isn't spiritual, its all physical. From singing in church to the rage we can feel, its all explainable via chemical/ biological/ physical actions in our body.

I don't like the idea that when you die nothing happens. No one likes the idea that when a loved one passes on, they never see them again. I personally believe we are wasting our time with dealing with wars, oil and stupid issues when the bigger picture, what bothers me the most is that we die, just like that little fly that was eaten by the spider.

It seems our purpose is to pass on our genes and life lesions to our offspring. Orgasms are so enjoyable that men are more then willing to do so and die happily.

However, my hope is this. If time is infinite, and space is not. Then statistically we will live again with our memories and live forever. Realistically however... we need to unify, discover immortality, and rise above the barbaric actions of our past.

For time is running out for us, the longer we wait, the sooner we perish.

"The more you learn, the less you know."
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't know to much this kind of thing. But I talked to a couple different people about this thing a friends brother told me about and apparently a couple people have heard of it and did a little reseach but this was about a year ago and some random science companys had done research and they proved that it was true and did not have a source.

When someone dies one looses about 20 grams of weight from their body. That means that one loose billions of joules of energy so if that is the soul leaving the body. That is a lot of energy. I think that the after life has potentional.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that allimar is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Here are some links referring to what your talking about.
http://www.abc.net.au/science/k2/moments/s1105956.htm
http://www.snopes.com/religion/soulweight.asp
http://www.ghostweb.com/soul.html
The man is pretty fricken thorough

My question though is why did he only publish only a few successful tests? Why hasn't anyone else followed up on this? This seems like a pretty important question if you want to prove that Humans have a soul.

Also if this being the case, I really don't question where it goes, that's something one of thousands of religions has answers.

21 grams, that's a large amount
Penny Standard weight 2.5 grams
Nickel Standard weight 5.0 grams
Dime Standard weight 2.268 grams
Quarter Standard weight 5.670 grams

Just so everyone is clear on this. 21 grams cant be just some evaporation of moisture or the weight of air leaving the lungs. Unless air got pretty heavy and we all inhale 4 nickels worth.

"The more you learn, the less you know."
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My guess as to why no one's followed with anymore research would be that people are afraid of what might happen after they die. Not to say that people are afraid of dieing or even what will happen to them but are afraid to live there life knowing so. As for the Einstien thing i don't think he meant it like that at all. Now his theory is very usefull here in calcuating how much energy is there but i don't think a modest man as Einstein would ever step out of his box and claim such as thing as a factual repersention of the after life.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Black Gold is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The Light Bulb is an interesting analogy.
As you may know, if your power is on, but the light-switch is off, there is still background electricity flowing to the bulb.

I have this theory that, at the end of life, that part of you that was using the energy (in the 'on' state) continues to use it after (in an 'off' state). Perhaps while your body was alive the part using the energy was attracted to the body, and after death begins to roam.

I have a feeling that it beings to break down over time, when it interacts with other elements involved in the same system of energy (eg. Another person), but traces may remain for much time after, perhaps until an end (if there were one) of the Universe.

Some of the interaction I speak of may be attraction to new life requiring a vessel for energy, and some may be current life recycling energy vessels (as they too may interact, and have trace effects).

It is said to be true that energy never dies, it can transform (slightly) though...

I have not heard about that 20 grams leaving the body, at point of death. It may well have to do with the energy, but not necessarily it leaving. Consider an electro-magnet that needs to be 'fed' the energy to act and has attractive effects (like gravity). There is another thing to consider...

(It's not supposed to sound like levitation...) Have you ever experimented with trying to make your body feel lighter (like 'less heavy' and found it has a slight effect? Or perhaps, when someone tried to pick you up, you decided to try and be 'as heavy as you could'?

I guess one thing to investigate the weight issue at point of death may be to look at near-death experiences, and other medical situations, maybe even something like Electro-shock-therapy...

"There is no negative one..."
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy