Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Emo - Page 2

User Thread
 32yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that xloobyloox is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You:
quote:
Emo is a new stereotype group that involves wearing tight fitting clothing,multi toned distracting hair,peircings and tattoos

Me:
quote:
Genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic melodramatic 17 year olds who dont smile, high pitched overwrought lyrics and inaudible guitar rifts with tight wool sweaters, tighter jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5 ths of the face at an angle

Whats the difference? You just wrote less...

quote:
the whole scene kid thing is dumb as well. they also have this thing where they say they're straight edge. where the have a cross on their hand and it means they dont do drugs drink or have sex. lmao

Hence the "They also" You mearly just said that they don't have a cross but an X which in my books is the same thing.

So what did you correct me on? You just wrote the same thing as me in a different way.

"Why kill the bumblebee when your the pain in the ass?"
 35yrs • M •
Kaøs is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
You said: emo is also a genre of music: "screamo" like...my chemical romance or lostprophets new shit.

Wrong.emo is a genre of music congrats but emo and screamo are completely different.Know your music.my chemical romance being emo not screamo.

You said:but what ever way you put it, they just took a bunch of shit from everyone else and called it their own.

Isnt that how all the different groups of kids get thier look aswell?we didnt come into the world set with distinct looks for each group of people.We all branched off of one look then others branched off on that look.

An "X" and a "cross" are different.idk what books you learned from...

32yrs • F
Lostprophets have screamo music and so do mcr.

You aren't proving me wrong when i said that they took a bunch of stuff and called it their own.

You just stated that thats how every group gets their look. So, really, you are agreeing that thats how emos got their look..

when you mark a paper with questions, you either mark it with a tick or a cross right? Or do you said tick or X ?

35yrs • M •
Kaøs is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Lost prophets and MCR are both not screamo.Look them up on any website and they both dont define themselves as screamo and they dont sound screamo.So idk,u must not understand the different types of music very well?

You said :but what ever way you put it, they just took a bunch of shit from everyone else and called it their own. like i said, but what ever way you put it, they just took a bunch of shit from everyone else and called it their own. like i said, annoying little shits..

Your calling every group of ppl "annoying little shits" including yourself that because thats how every group got their look! haha smart one.

As far as marking a paper with questions I mark with a check mark.So idk what ur trying to prove there but u did a poor job...

32yrs • F
what if you get it wrong dumb fuck?

and my point is that you agreed with the fact that emos take their shit from everyone else just as you explained every one else does. and no that doesnt make me a little shit because EYE didnt say that everyone are little shits I said that EMOS are little shits...

35yrs • M •
You slash out the wrong answers with a diagnal line.I still dont know what your trying to prove with this?

I didnt agree that emos took clothing from everyone else and called it their own i said EVERYONE did this.So idk why its wrong for emos to do it aswell.You did it I did it we all have done this.So idk why they should be looked down upon for something EVERYONE has done.

You realized that u were wrong with your MCR and lost prophets screamo statement too im guessing because you didnt care to bring it up again.Thats good your learning.

32yrs • F
The same way you didnt bring up about the clothes thing again?
I assume EVERYONE include emos? so you would be agreeing. I think emos are little shits for more than just being copycats so whats your point?

Where i come from when you mark a paper you give it a tick if its right or a cross if its wrong. thats my point.

And yes I did get the music thing wrong. Thats why I didnt continue to bring it up. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it in my last post. Please forgive me...

so what do you have left thats different? the fact that you say X and i say cross???

oh p.s.

quote:
You did it I did it we all have done this.So idk why they should be looked down upon for something EVERYONE has done.

I love how you try and say that I called myself a little shit and then called yourself one too

35yrs • M •
I dont understand how emos would be copy cats.If they were copy cats they would be called goths,punks,skaters or whatever clothing they wore not be called emo.In no way are they copy cats.They simple took clothing from all the different styles and made it their own.Let me tell you this one more time maybe u will understand it this time that THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS SEEING AS EVERY SINGLE GROUP OF PPL DID THIS.so I hope i dont have to explain that to you once again.

Idk what "clothing thing" i was suppose to bring up?refresh my memory plz.

I still have no idea why u would tell me pointless information on how you mark papers???haha,but if you want to talk about that you should bring it up somewhere else.

How did i call myself a "little shit" when i NEVER said that.I remember quoting you saying that.Maybe you only read what you want to read.Or maybe you are just running out of things to say.Here let me put this into the most simple form for your brain so it can hopefully understand it.
What i ment by -
" You did it I did it we all have done this.So idk why they should be looked down upon for something EVERYONE has done "
Is that idk why you are angry with emo's because they "stole" everybodies clothing and made it their own because thats how groups and styles are made if it wasnt for that then we would all wear the same clothes.and there would be no stereotypes.So can u tell me how you think i called myself a "little shit"?

32yrs • F
You really don't listen do you..

ok... last time I swear and if you don't get it then i fucking give up.

Look back in the post where i quoted things, thats where I said about the clothes.

With the copycat thing... what is your problem with taking everything different ways?
Copy cat = so i don't have to keep saying they took everyones shit and called it their own. They didn't MAKE it their own if it was already someone elses. They TOOK it from someone and CALLED it their own..

This is a quote from you...
quote:
You said :but what ever way you put it, they just took a bunch of shit from everyone else and called it their own. like i said, annoying little shits..

Your calling every group of ppl "annoying little shits" including yourself that because thats how every group got their look! haha smart one.

THEN you said..

quote:
You did it I did it we all have done this.So idk why they should be looked down upon for something EVERYONE has done

Meaning everyone took their look from someone else and called it their own.

So you said that I was calling myself a little shit and THEN you said that everyones done it, including you, so you basically called yourself a little shit too...

Do you get it now? Yes? Well done. No? Idiot.

If you had actually read what I said about the marking papers thing then you would of understood. You were bitching about how straightedges didn't have crosses on their hands they had X's. Well when I mark a paper its with a tick (checkmark) or a cross which looks like this X. So X = cross to me ok?

FINALLY. Please, I wouldn't of had to say all this again if you had read my previous post, I THINK EMOS ARE LITTLE SHITS BECAUSE OF EVERYTHING THEY DO!!

So.
Fuck.
Off.

35yrs • M •
Haha ok let me explain what i said since you dont understand once again...Your problem is you only read what u want to hear u dont read it carefully.

(((You said :but what ever way you put it, they just took a bunch of shit from everyone else and called it their own. like i said, annoying little shits..

Your calling every group of ppl "annoying little shits" including yourself that because thats how every group got their look! haha smart one.)))

Lets go over that since you THINK you have something there.Your saying its not just because of the eledged clothing style stealing you hate emos.So thats good your not calling yourself a "little shit".But if you did hate them 4 that reason (like i thought) you would be making fun of yourself and i NEVER called ANYONE a little shit at any time YOUR the one who said it.So you would be the one calling me and you and everyone little shits NOT ME.

You said this - So you said that I was calling myself a little shit and THEN you said that everyones done it, including you, so you basically called yourself a little shit too...

NOOO! - Omg read you post over! YOOUUUU called em little shits for taking clothing and saying it was theirs and i said you and me and everyone else has done this so YYOOOUUU WOULD BE THE ONE CALLING EVERYONE LITTLE SHITS.I really hope you understand that now if not you must really have some serious brain problems...

You - "If you had actually read what I said about the marking papers thing then you would of understood. You were bitching about how straightedges didn't have crosses on their hands they had X's. Well when I mark a paper its with a tick (checkmark) or a cross which looks like this X. So X = cross to me ok"

Yes,straightedge kids have X's NOT crosses.So anything that looks alike means its the same thing then you saying?thats a smart thing to say. A cross looks like this + and an x looks like that X.There now you can tell the difference.But you should have learned that back in 1st grade.

You - So X = cross to me ok
OK in your little world it can mean the wrong thing.But when you visit the REAL world an "X"is an"X" and a "cross" is a "+"

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
you cant define emo... its a subjective term that means different things to different people. I love my chem and the used and a lot of that music and I don't think I'm "EMO".

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 32yrs • F
Don't have to be emo to listen to mcr

32yrs • F
ok. you're american and im english so im not even gonna go there with the whole cross thing again. YOU, MY FRIEND, have been reading what you want to. please read carefully what i've been saying and you will understand,,

simple terms: i called emos little shits
then you said that everyones done it including me so i was calling myself a little shit
then you said that you've done it i've done it we've all done it

so i dont know where you come from but everyone, includes you, especially as you said and i quote "I did it" so unless theirs someone called I then you're talking about yourself.

I'm not bothering with you anymore. You're too much of an idiot..

35yrs • M •
You called emos little shits after saying that they stole everyones clothing and made it their own.but thats how everyone made a group.they took little things from each group and made a new group out of it.So when i said you did i did everyone did it i ment we all took the clothing we like from different groups and made it our own style.So YOU would be calling me you and everyone little shits.idk how you dont understand that...stay in school.

32yrs • F
smh

Emo - Page 2
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy