Britney Spears is celebrity, Christopher Columbus is fame, but Aristotle is immortality - ExplodingGopher
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Incursions in to girl space - Page 2

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CodeWarrior is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yes I believe there is a girl in each of the other groups who is some what sympathetic to my views. Particularly one among my secular friends. I still question wether they could help with a venue though. One is quite shy and lives in a student flat, the other is a very ladish girl and lives in a flat full of other guys.

I study maths by the way.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hmm, you do seem a bit stuck in that case, unless as you said you can try and persuade them that they want to trek across to yours. why don't you ask some of your female friends (the ones sympathetic to your cause) what they think about various ideas, just to gauge the reaction.

surely politics would be a better choice if you're still aiming for lord protector of england so you can bring us kicking and screaming into the century of the fruitbat and bring true sexual equality.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 41yrs • M •
I did ask one. she said all she could think of (as the sort of things girls do) was a lingerie party. As I said, not really a girly girl her self. The other is out of town, could ring her though.

As for politics, I think to do what you have to to get any real power in politics by the time you've got it you no longer care about what you wanted it for.

36yrs • M •
you mean you don't think that you could get away with trying to host a lingerie party? I'm sure it would all suit you .

But yeah I can see that that might be a bit of a problem, "I'll throw a lingerie party so I can get into your pan..., I mean social group". I think we need Chiron back, or one of the other girlies that populate CC.

The politics thing was a joke btw

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 41yrs • M •
Ha ha. the sad thing is I have more cleavage than some girls I know. And know more about hair removal.

36yrs • M •
w00t go man boobs . are your friends German lol?

43yrs • M •
cberg is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Codewarrior's intelligent debate was a factor in my decision to join ,

in fact I probably would not have joined without her debates.

Incursions in to girl space - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy