If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you - Beatleboy182
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Why human beings?

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vain is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Why human beings?
the question that has been recently taking a lot of thought process in my mind is the truth or the true identity for the creation of human beings. wut is the main reason behind the existence of human beings. if god created human beings on his own picture and image then there must be a reason more than just worshiping him. If god created man and then settled a day for this humankind race to be annihilated. i don't think that our humanly perceptions and thought could ever consider the true reason for this creation coz many of us fail to understand the true meaning that life carries for us. I'd be happy to hear thoughts about the reason for human creation.

""Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value""
[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"to know yourself is to know God." - if this statement is true then doesn't it pertain to a man that creates a robot? If the robot understood how it functions and what it was made for, wouldn't it understand its creator's reason for creating it?

"The truth will set you on fire"
 36yrs • M •
i agree with you assuming the example you have mentioned coz people are the creation of god and the essense of god exists inside human beings coz we r created on god's own image and likeness but we still fail to understand ourselves even if we think about relative details and look through different perpectives. we still can't give a pure definition to simplify the meaning of life we fail to understand ourselves and yet understand the secret behind our creation. if we somehow understand why we exist we could breifly describe the aspect behind god. i guess that god created human beings to worship him and serve him. that's what i consider as one of the basic reasons why human beings exist but i'd rather hear more views considering this. the point i've mentioned above is what i totaly believe in that's why i try to identify my existence through god coz human's and gos are in deep relation to each other.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that gari is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
How do you know god 'created' us?

36yrs • M
possibly we are part of the creation of 'God' or a higher entity. Therefore if we dont function correctly, then either does a part of him. Maybe?

36yrs • M •
good point here.
well all people believe in some kind of superior power and we humans are the production of this source. but even if some people don't believe in god the relativity still exists between this power and man.

36yrs • M •
well knowing that god or some other power has created human beings depends on your perceptions but i believe that god exists. no one could ever simplify the existence of god in a physical or mathematical statment. God exists and so do humans i believe that humans exist because god exists in someway neglecting his physical existence. But if you think of it this way "would there be god if there where no humans to assure his existence".
regarding that god really exists or he has created human beings there r other creatures of god's creation also who are created for only one purpose worshiping him. but instead god or so whatever you wanna name this source created human's with minds for some reason. People exist and u can't deny that but wut i was asking about is the reason behind this creation no matter wut superior power you believe in. maybe if u don't believe in god maybe you could answer why human where created.

36yrs • M
im getting this idea from another member of this forum, wizardslogic, but by the pattern of what we are made up of, many different micro organisms that are formed together to create man. It is natural to assume that we, humans and all animals and the earth even, make up an even more intelligent being or as we would call him 'God'. This is just an assumption but makes a lot of sense to me. I believe we are but a small part of this greater being. And we as humans are probably doing exactly what we should without even knowing it. It is programmed in us to do what we do. We are still evolving and once we reach our pinnacle, I believe then we will know our part in the universe.

48yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that PeteSmith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
and what then is the reason for the universe in the first place.

""What we do in life echoes in eternity" Maximus"
 36yrs • M •
i guess i wanted to ask the same question

36yrs • M
Life is an unexplainable phenomenon. I don't think you need an answer for it. If you found the answer, would you really be satisfied? And what if the answer wasn't pleasing at all? Driving you to suicide. The question as to the purpose of life, in my opinion, is irrelevant. Life just is, so live it.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yes well said.
the purpose of life is beyond the intellect, it can not be understood by the rational mind-rather through
quote:
feeling
life

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The reason for the creation of the universe is so that God can experiance itself, the universe, this form of life, was created for experiance, our own experiance

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 36yrs • M •
exactly without human existence god would not be noticed anywhere. since there is universe and earth there must be some kind of species occupying this region to signify some superior aspect. Life is not easy to be understood it's so complex in it's nature but yet there is a reason behind this creation whether it exists or not like humans we create things to suite us and serve us for a particular reason then wut about the whole creation.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that gari is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ehy do you say there is a reason behind this creation?

Why human beings?
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy