Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Why human beings? - Page 2

User Thread
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
this reality is based on equal but opposite forces. Every THING that does any THING emits some sort of force with an equal but opposite reaction. Therefore, in this reality everything is stuck at equalibrium which means everything is nothing. Maybe the only way our minds can compensate for non existance, is existance, making life. This is just a thought I had when I was tripping on shrooms last weekend. I'm not sure it makes sense but for a few hours it was my reasoning for life and I damn near committed suicide. No joke. (so make sure you have someone around you with a clear mind while your tripping, its important.)

"The truth will set you on fire"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vain is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the whole creation is centered around the relation between god and human beings.

""Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value""
 36yrs • M
what's your reasoning behind that?

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that gari is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
indeed, you can't stop there. How do you know the whole creation is centered around the relation between god and human beings?

36yrs • M •
every object around us has to be in relation with a higher source which is more powerful and more structured in it's source. like the solar system each planet is in deep relation with the sun as the main source which provides it's existence in the solar system. Without the sun's attraction to the panets then we could be simply soaring in the universe in total darkness. exactly like god. God is the only source which has not been defined because it's explanation exceeds human though capabilities. If someone believes in god or a higher entity of any type then we must admit that this god is the only source that has no creation or any source which resulted in it's creation. god could not be bounded by our rules or time and space beacuse he already existed before any time was even set. SO god here is our basic component in which other particles where derived and these partilces are countless species including human beings. But here humans represent the reformed image of species the only intellectual species that are similar to god. So any relation is described as a powerful source that holds strength to embrace features more superior to it's attributes. If god is the creator of this world then everything he has created should be in relation with each other.

36yrs • M
ill take that

36yrs • M •
i guess that's the core relation

36yrs • M •
i thought of some other reason but i really don't hink that it would be suitable for this forum but anyways i think that humans existence assures superior powers because without human beings god would not be known

36yrs • M •
our actions defines our lives if we could control our physical and mental capabilities we could surely alter the way we see and sense things. moreover one should widen his perspectives and perceptions, we as human beings have the total free will to do wutever we want but yet we don't use our brains properly to know certain things and recognize things around us though it's in front of our eyes. a human being has the basic tools to live a pure life with a purpose a purpose i guess of his own creation. a purpose which his entire life defiines where he keeps all his passion and tears and struggles as a record for a goal or accomplishment.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ekimup is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think...its human beings for this reason alone...

"Why...human beings?"

The fact that we do not know enough to determine. So we sit and ponder...going in circles through our brains. Endless lapses of logic..over...and over..again.

If there were to be a perfect species set as what would seem, "supreme" to those around it...it would be humans.

arrogant enough to overlook one thing, in order to view another...as if everything wasnt connected. As if it could determine anything...while it was left, still pondering.

Ya gotta love em

its like we're our own contradiction.

A line of discernment.

a fence. that both, keeps things from getting in..and prevents things from getting out. But itself determines...both in, and out.

there is no better border than such a thing.

and a border for what? What we know and dont know...left and right? up and down? positive from negative?

and the answers to such questions...are either.."yes"..or "no".

are there any certainties in this world? Well that depends on what borders you've set for yourself.

a question... needs an answer.

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
Why human beings? - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy