Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Drugs- yes or no? - Page 2

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Andrew21 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ya, your right about the drinking thing, I actually find alcohol worse than drugs, well worse than I pot I mean. Im saying this because of self experience. I've done stupider shit on alcohol than marijuana when i was 17 -18, learned from that and life got a lot better so ya, looks like you're right about the hypocrite part. But I think that people who drop out and could do a lot with their lives are really a wast of talent, when they could do stuff to make the world a better place, I know thats sounds kindda gay but hey, it makes sence.

"Talk is cheap...acting... is....better... something like that."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hmm, actually Im thinking of giving up smoking up n drinking, cuz all I wanted to do in the beggining was to try it n den leave it. I have gone to the extremes of alcohol and hash and have fully experianced them. They are harmful, jus did my research so Im jus waiting to take a halluciancian drug, but the thing with LSD etc is that you can die with any amount of those, should I take it? I think peerhaps I should jus try mushrooms only cuz they are mostly harmless.

quote:
But I think that people who drop out and could do a lot with their lives are really a wast of talent, when they could do stuff to make the world a better place, I know thats sounds kindda gay but hey, it makes sence.

Ya, if like a stuipid idiot you start to do drugs all the time, then obviously u'll fall into a mess, u have to be really carfull in these matters not to start taking too much. btw, dun worry bout soundin gay man-especially on dis site

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 38yrs • F •
imNOTaHATER is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
now im not a hater but i think y'all are stupid ass hats for doing drugs. drugs are illegal for a reason, not for all you clowns to go around getting high all the time. and all you meth heads have a death wish and you should have more respect for yourself and your bodies than to do those drugs all the time. there are people that care about you and really want you to treat yourself better so you will be around longer to share your life with someone you love and who loves you back....because there is someone out there like that for you! think about it!

"drugs arent cool"
 43yrs • M •
ballsziggy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Dont condemn drugs until you've tried them. Lots of things are harmful for you. It was once illegal to help a slave escape and some drugs are legal in some countries. There are also legal ways to get high and to trip. Like nutmeg, absinthe (which is just wormwood mint extract and fennel) and salvia. Last year i had almost no friends and shitty grades i had never tried drugs in that time period. Now'm a honor student with friends and i kick ass in hacky sac. Drugs were not completly responsible for my happiness but they did chip in a great deal!

"Those who wait REGRET"
 43yrs • M •
ballsziggy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
At some point in time i would have came out of my shell. Maybe it could have been with sports or stamp collecting. For some reason that happened after doing weed and things have been lookin up sense. Without drugs i might have stayed a lonely asshole forever (unlikely). who knows?

"Those who wait REGRET"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CodeWarrior is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
There are also legal ways to get high and to trip. Like nutmeg, absinthe (which is just wormwood mint extract and fennel) and salvia.

I wouldn't advise nutmeg. I recall the story of a med student who tried half of a nutmeg kernel. He ran naked into the woods screaming. It's a powerful hallucinogen and not in a nice way. I'll take a sugar rush any day.

39yrs • M •
eightball365 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
How do you ingest nutmeg? I tried smoking it last year out of boredom with my friend and it tasted like old people.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ChokingV is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i would say that it's fine as long as you are responsible about it. i know you probably wish your parents were more cool about it but in the long run they are helping you, not by keeping you from doing it all togethor, but giving you a good incentive to keep it under control. i've tried a few drugs so far, i'm only 18, i've done aderal, pot, drinking, cigarettes, and um, idk, i swear theres one more but i can't remember right now. oh ya, dxm. i plan on taking shrooms and opium (seperatly) still. but once i'm out of the house my experimenting is done because i won't be around my parents so i won't have that same incentive to keep it under control. thank god for my parents cause otherwise i may have gotten into some really bad stuff...

"i don't like the idea of "nothingness", it makes me anxious"
 34yrs • F •
uhoh itsCORTNEY is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i dont think that its 2 bad...as long as u kno your limits...and who 2 do it with..weed once in a while...drinking is alright..theres a couple others like shrooms i say is ok....cuz it takes such a long time 2 get your hand on them, so i dont think its a big deal...cuz its hard 2 get addicted, when they are such a hassle of getting your hands on...its not jsut a way 2 have a good time....but it seems like a hell of a way 2 relieve stress lol

"no shit!!...and..I do what I want"
 33yrs • F •
demie is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Its a nope for me i dont like to be fair i think there shallow an you only tek dem cus you have nuthing better to do an sympthy

an im glad i dont tek them
but i dont have no hard feelings to those whom do its their life

"i love my bf as much as i love games XD"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have taken pills and that is about the existent of my drug use but I don't have a problem with them. It is a person's choice what they do to their body. If they are willing to pay the consequence whatever they may be I say let them experiment. I have tried some pills before and I drink and I don't see any problem with that as long as it is done in moderation.

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think one thing to remember is the classification of drugs between hard and soft. Hard drugs are drugs that have been found to be physically addictive and in small doses can lead to overdoses. examples include, heroin, cocaine, morphine, alcohol, nicotine, amphetamines. Alcohol and Nicotine these are legally distributed by the government interestingly enough. Amphetamines which you can get legally as prescription drugs for diet pills. Soft drugs are those that have had no evidence of physical addiction and only in large doses can lead to overdoses. Examples include Marijuanna, and Magic Mushrooms, mescaline(peyote), LSD and hashish. There are also some drugs that do not fit in either category but are in-between drugs. Examples include ecstacy, ketamine and caffeine. These drugs do not fit in either category because studies have concluded that they do not cause physical addiction but can cause psychological addiction.

I have experimented with a lot of the drugs above. One thing I would tell you is the media image of any narcotic is wrong. This classification is the most accurate classification of narcotics. With that said I would stick to experimenting with the soft drugs and alcohol(beer) in small doses.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Not yet. Ive had one blow of weed, and thats it. Jesus i dont even drink red bull, but funny enough my mum's convinced i do drugs, i must look really zoned out.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jimbobby is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Speaking generally and not universally I think if drugs are taken to replace a mental anguish they are damaging. If you take them experimentally or as a reward then they can be ok.

"Only gay people have quotes to look good"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
to be completely honest with everyone, i smoke weed every night before i go to bed. i get up every morning go to school(senior in highschool) take my daughter with me, bring her to her babysitter(step-dad), go to work, get home around 1 am. and i smoke weed relax and go to bed within the next half an hour. completely harmless because i know if my daughter wakes up in the middle of the night i will still be able to take care of her and drive if i need to. i use it as a relaxer and sleep aid because i have pretty bad sleeping problems.

"free country my ass."
Drugs- yes or no? - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy