Insanity is the spice of life. One small dash can add flavour to the blandest personality. - Chained Wings
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

pray for me

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
pray for me
Hi I graduated from high school last year. The best way I can discribe my faith is by saying that I'm a born agian cristian. While it's not a matter of life and death, the reason im writing is for a prayer, a prayer that I will be accepted into the carpenter's school that I have applied to. My future depends upon it. I would also like to confess that I have sinned broke commandments and not gone to church in a long time. Will you please pray to god for god to forgive me and have mercy on my soul, I am sorry for going against him and offending him. I love him.

Will you also pray that I never agian question him or his word, for I now know it to be true even when the world and my foes try to tell me otherwise. Pray that I will obey him for the rest of my life and also have a good life.The last thing I need is a prayer for my girlfriend. Will you please pray that she too accepts god the way that I have choosen to and that she and I will be happy together forever.

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I feel sorry that you're this weak.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I will pray for you because I am not going to decide that it is not important for me to not make a mistake by praying for something that isnt nececcarily the best for you.

I hope that the best comes, but I will give you what you want.

That was not me trying to be better than you Decius, you simply reminded me of something.

I used to say what you just said to everyone, and now i dont. Thats all.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 37yrs • M •
thanks wraith.. and i will pray for all of mankind to get in touch with our righteous creator..

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lmao what kind of whacked out seminar did you attend?...I'll pray for you, but probably not in the way you had hoped.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 37yrs • M •
who is the fool? rebelling against the very one who gave you the power to rebell

we all want to be god ..

just as the bible says in the first book of genesis when adam and eve eat from the tree of knowledge of right and wrong..

36yrs • M •
One more thing that you're dependant on...

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I pray that you will discover a more merciful God one that does not use shame and guilt to force you into going to church each Sunday.

Concerning sin - if you have done anything to damage yourself or another person, you have sinned, being your natural self is not a sin, many get this confused. If you have hurt someone, Jesus teaches that before you come to the alter first work things out with your adversary. If you hurt yourself, then you need to work that out with yourself.

Don't turn ant hills into mountains that you can never clime, life does not have to be that difficult.

I will pray that you become accepted into that carpentry class.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 37yrs • M •
thanks ok city

Decius I may be on my way down according to you.. but I can't ever become depressed agian cause I have eternal happiness no matter what

Are material things and money more important than god to you?

Cause you said-quote:
"We'll see about it as your life slowly degrades sub-consciously. "

my body came from dust and thats where it will return.....
however, my soul.. will be free forever---- beyond time----

I may be falling short of money but that could be for the best

37yrs • M •
The only thing that upsets me is what seems like your hate towards god. You have made clear that deep inside you believe he exists.

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"I wish you pain and suffering so that you attempt a more healthy approach."

?

What kind of talk is this? You might delete this post or tell me I'm off subject, but I'll tell you like it is - I've known cocain addicts who talk like this. This is not Buddism or Athiesm, this is just cruel and no way for admin to talk to others who visit their forum.

What happened to you can just make one post per thread?

You are no better then our president Bush - you would commit same crimes as he should you be our president. I've watched my older brother become what he hates and you are doing the same.

You can delete this if you want to, but at least I know you read it.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Jacker- Assume he is ok with being weak. Now what is wrong with what he is doing?

Decius- This is not meant to be insulting in anyway, I just want to know. Why do you feel the need to "fix" him?

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
Why be weak when you can be strong. We are all not positively sure about the future. We are all lost. Does that mean we have to do cling to the first thing that helps us feel comfortable? Of course not.

37yrs • M •
jacker you are the weak one..

and decius I think you want to change my beliefs so your kind will grow in numbers but numbers dont matter god will triumph over numbers.. "the blood will be 4 feet high for 120 miles" I picked the winning team i pray for you to be sparred decius

o yea
please tell me.. When did I admitted that an act of desperation lead me to my beliefs?

36yrs • M •
Haha! Yeah you keep telling yourself that

pray for me
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy