Earth is crammed with heave, And every common bush afire with God; And only he who sees takes off his shoes. - Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Confess Something "Wrong" that you have done

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
thats right ladys and gents, its sunday afternoon, and everybodys catholic.

now, i know there are sites were you just confess something about yourself, something you are embarresed about, but i have come to think of cc as a sort of community, so its a little mroe personal.
any time you want to confess something, hell, even if you dont, let me/us know. its good to know that there are other people out there that really are fucked up.

like, are you fucked up? and how? what have you done? what is so bad about you?
like maybe what someone else did to you even. yeah. i think that will be more effective. let us know what you are angry about. anything. it doesnt have to have any rhyme or reason, or jusification. just tell us. we will justify it for you.
i dont know, just thought it would be fun.
so here i go... man... this is a little tough. i havent really done anything that bad......
i'll get back to you on that one.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M
i dont love anybody in my family.
and i feel that my life has been stolen by a seqeunce of unfurtunate events called my life yet i have almost no anger about this.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Zato is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think I love my family but I do not like them, although they are not bad people. I am just so ridiculously sick of them and everything else in life. I am called an asshole because I don't seem to care enough about the people I am closest to. But I don't know why I don't "care" enough, I just think I am sickened with everything this life has to offer so far.
So I guess my "wrong" thing would be that I don't care/love enough or whatever.

"Anything is Possible when you think illogically."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Disenchanted is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have very little respect for my mother, and I just generally think she is a disgusting person. Sometimes when she speaks to me I literally get a shiver up my spine, and I am ashamed to be her daughter.

I think I might be a hermit with a superiority complex. When I talk to people at my school (which is seldom), I am taken aback by the fact that these people's interests are so trivial. I do not like the society I live in, nor the people, so I've given up and I hang out in my room all day with the shades drawn and surf the internet and read. Seriously.

I am pretty peeved at myself for always over-analyzing and being so un-motivated, because it has driven me to be in my room most of the time. But I think I like it that way, and a part of me is mad at myself for that, too.

I suck at life.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well, with my mediocre art abilty I've made several pictures and layouts of how to kill me dad and a few others I believe. Worst person in the world, I don't think I could hate him anymore than I already do.

I think I have a few more but I'll save those for later posts ;D

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've done several things in the past I regret, the one I regret most is probably alienating several people who I shouldn't have- a good friend from class, a would-be friend from Chorus, another friend from the previous year. These things are my deepest regret since each experice brought to my attention one more fatal flaw in myself, be it my over-analysis, my paranoia (which is gladly ebbing) my personality of stone. But these regrets I overshadow with my sucesses, though I cannot look any one of them in the face when I pass them in the halls, not because of lust or regret, it is more of fear, not of them, but of myself. That is my deepest regret,

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 35yrs • M
and do you know how to get over these fears?
by looking them in the face and talking to them. the fears.. and the people. dont hide frmo it like it isnt there. and dont put up a barrier or a defence when you do confront them. go in as a weak, pathetic individual.. like we all are. and when you come out of it with far more than what you went in to it with, you will feel better.
and dont wait because school will be ending soon, and you dont want to regret something that you didnt do in high-school.

i commited a completely selfish act, and i was aware of it at the time. even more, i didnt mind in the least bit.
i suppose that alone is not that bad, but combined with the fact that i was sexerely hurting a few people in the mean time ment that i was honestly ok with hurting people just to get what i wanted.
alas, it didnt work. and i did feel horrible for harming one person in the mix, but there is another person that i really dont feel bad about. what happend is this.

there was this chick, and i wanted her, but she was in love with her boyfreind that lived about 13,000 miles away. but i didnt care. he could have killed himself because i took her away from her and i honestly wouldnt have given a shit.

but like i said, it didnt work.

im trying to think of something particular that someone has done to me to make me feel wronged, but i cant think of anything. i mean, sure, people have been ass-holes. mainly my family, but i honestly.... well, i blame my father for a lot.. but i get over it. i mean, ive already delt with it and everything so i dont really feel wronged.

please dont forget the second part to this thread. that is the part i would honestly like to explore more.

nevermind. i'll start a new thread.
http://www.captaincynic.com/thread.php3/frmid=25-u-thrdid=61553

32yrs • F •
madinlove is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
okay... there is this guy i am so madly in love with... I am nt old enough to say this but I can't help it... I have every reason to hate him but still I can't do so... I met him when I went out of my city to study... He had everything I should hate... He is arrogant, jerk, snob and above all a playboy... I have even publicly made him look like a fool many a times and at last I shouted at him over the phone when he sent me a message by mistake... I was wrong but I didn't feel guilty... I felt this feeling when he bitched about me to my friend the same way i did before... And this guilt slowly turned to love... I know I won't see him again ever but I can't just get him out of my mind. I mean I still hate him for his habits and traits but I love him as a person... Oh! I am confused... I just wish I never met him!
Today is his birthday and I wished, obviously anonymously... I never had guts to talk to him but I have approached him many times as an unknown person...
I want to become a writer and all my imaginations and fictions have him as lead. What so ever efforts I put, I just! I just can't separate the hero and heroine (me) at the end! I have tried! My friends are frustrated with this obsession...
They think I don't wanna forget him but I do! What's the use of being mad behind a person who can't love me ever or anyone else... He's a jerk... I have tried to divert myself, though unsuccessfully... More I tried, more influence he got over me... I just wish to move on... I don't want to be stuck in between... I can't approach him because of my ego as I had self proclaimed I would never love him... I can't approach him too nor forget him...

36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If anybody is motivated enough, this thread would be perfect for the anonymous feature!

"The truth will set you on fire"
 38yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that EOTW is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I confess I had an affair with a married woman. I nearly destroyed her marriage when the husband found out.

"Nothing Happens On The Internet."
 36yrs • F •
pinkpurple is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
well...today i found out this really needed forum....this is the thing that i wont be able to correct..
i had an relationship with a guy. in my family love marriages are not allowed and i was in affair...we were so sure about our marriage that i had physical relationship with him once...then i realised that this is wrong and but till then it was all over. i was not a virgin anymore....then we brokeup after he cheated me and now iam getting killed evryday thinking that what about my marriage in future when my husband will come to know about my lost virginity...

Oh God please forgive me!

30yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tummy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I agree with awakendwraith. I do not like my family, I don't seem to love them. In fact I am pretty sure that I despise them. ALL of them. I don't have a reason for despising everyone in my family but I do.

For the most part the only people I care about are my friends. I would do anything for my best friends but, not for my family they can go suck it.

The only time it may bother me if any of them were hurt or god for bid dead, it would only devastate me if it affected me financially or physically. Other than that I don't care for them.

"You see a mousetrap, I see free cheese and a fucking challenge!!"
 36yrs • M
Donewrong is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I don't know why I have done this, I have thought and thought and I can't figure out why I would did what I have done. It started in middle school when I told my best friend that I was molested by my older brother, which is true but I made it sound worse than it was. Then I told another friend that I was raped by my uncle which isn't true. Now I have told yet another astronomical lie. I told my friend that I was raped walking home from work. This is completely false, and its even gotten so far that I have been pretending to be going through PTSD. I tried filing a police report, and got threatened with false reporting which somehow I got out of even though I totally was, then I went to therapy and told the therapist the same thing and now they have put me on antidepressants which I am not sure I need, I have also lied about my parents not being supportive even though they love me very much. Lately, I have wanted to kill myself because some how there is a part of me that believes completely in all of the lies, and this side of me wants to keep spreading them, and the only way I can think of shutting him up. I don't want to die, which is why I came on this forum to accept whatever judgement the world has for me. I am human and I have done so wrong, but I cannot live a good life until I have alleviated the guilt in my soul.

25yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that ravenclaw is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't believe in blaming yourself for bad things you have done. I don't think the concepts of "deserving" or "judgement" are right.
If you feel you have done something bad, don't feel bad. Don't blame yourself for things. Just recognize when you have done something bad and learn how to stop. If you feel guilty and blame yourself that may cause you to do it more, and then you are making everything go in a circle. Regretting what you have done is never good for you.

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that andrula is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am truly shocked on how many “dislike their family”. I know this thread is about confessions, but I don’t believe confessing that you dislike your family or someone is really a confession. You probably show that special someone that you dislike them by your behaviour or the actions towards them - it’s not really that hard to pick up if someone dislikes you. A confession should be a bit more daring, like EOTW sleeping with a married woman! I confess I broke up my friend’s relationship with my ex-colleague, as I couldn’t stand being with her all week then seeing her on the weekend. I made up a massive lie – my ex-colleague knows what I did, though he will never know. I do feel bad, and I know karma will come back shortly, but til then I am enjoying having my friend all to myself.

1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy