The mark of an immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one. - Wilhelm Stekel
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Confess Something "Wrong" that you have done - Page 2

User Thread
 69yrs • M •
Odinseye55 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Acoording to my wife and father I have done the most unforgivable act that could be done. I have spent the last year destroying their Idea of what my place in what they call society is. I insulted a guest by telling him the only arm my wife was going to be on was mine and not his, my father informed me I was wrong because I was not on the reservation list, when the guy steped up and took my wifes arm I said you will need a ride to the ER to get that arm removed from your rear if you don't scram. My father stepped up and told me I had embarrassed him and the family and broke two fingers when he slapped me, I of course could not let that finish the evening for me. I said from this second you are not going to interfere in my life on more time like you have done the last 32 years then I backhanded him across the kitchen and took the man that I forced to leave place. was I rude, yes, will I do it again , yes, Do I think I was wrong NO. I felt that for 32 years I was subjected to abuse, I was even forced to go to work on Christmas holiday at the business end of a shotgun held by my father. what I am doing wrong in their opinion is taking my life away from their control.

43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that BHU is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I confess that I killed Batman so I could get closer to Robin.

Confess Something "Wrong" that you have done - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy