Life is like a tree, you never know if you are going to get any rain. - bob rulz
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Runescape - Page 2

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
mikester is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
this is the worst mmoropg thing i have ever played i was on fer 20 mins and i fell aslep and awoke in the morning it was 7oclock when i fel aslepp and no game has ever done that to me

"hi i like playing mmorpg"
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I thought it was okay. But my computer is to slow to play Runescape while having fun.
That and once you have played Neverwinter Nights Diamond edition you will realize that runescape has really bad graphics. even for a pc game.

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
 33yrs • F •
demie is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i agree the graphics are quite crap but the game is too adictive too bad mouth it x[b]

"i love my bf as much as i love games XD"
 25yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that bob rulz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This is officaly the best game i have ever played at first i hated the idea but i tried it for free i might add so if you are not a member become one. lol

"If everyone knew every thing why would anyone want to live?"
 25yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that bob rulz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If you are reading this can you reply and tell me your combat levels??

I am zztopper5 and i am not a member and my combat is 38 but my mage which i have only trained for 10 days is a level 15
and my archery is lvl 10!

Reply soon with your user name plz.

"If everyone knew every thing why would anyone want to live?"
 35yrs • M •
Chrome-Wolf is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I just want to tell u that im quitting runescape sadly. =( But before I quit I was considering to have a massive drop party in world 1, but then I thought no, cause then all lvl 3-35's would get good stuff, and I don't want noobs to be rich and stuff. So therefore, I decided to start giving out the stuff so lvl 3-35 noobs can't get them. So let me just get to the point. Send your username, password, and bank pin (if you have one) to cody2003@hotmail.com and u can receive all kinds of items from my main account. Here are some items of what I have.

Now just remember that you can only be a member to receive the member items, and non members can only get the non member items, but if u are a member than u can get all the things on this list. Remember I don't want lvl 3-35 noobs, because I hate noobs to be rich, at least lvl 40 which are not considered as noobs. HACKERS SUUK BALLS!

1000 abyssal whips (I got these from abyssal demons)
500 dds
5 sets of dharoks
3 sets of torags
2 sets of guthans
6 sets of kharils
4 sets of ahrims
Exactly 102.94mill (1 billion gp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
1 blue party hat (worth over 406 mill right now!) [First member who sends me their user, pass, and pin (if they have one) gets it]
542 sets of full rune (I got all of them from wildy)
6 pairs of full saradomin, guthix, and zamorak (got from clue scrolls)
1 blue mask
6k ranarr seeds (worth over 5k ea)
500 of all rune weapons
743 cakes
5 santas
514 dragon longs
623 dragon b axes
543 obsidian capes
432 dragon 2handed
412 dragon spears
422 dragon shields
622 dragon scimitars
3 white party hats
4 green party hats
4 red party hats
324k minds
1.46 mill bodies
297k fires
302k airs
106k waters

73yrs • M •
runescapesux690 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
all of you need to stop playing runescape and get a life...runescape is a game made for LITTLE KIDS which is why it has such crappy graphics because no one expects 16 year olds and older to be playing a crappy free online game when they could get a job and buy a game that is actually worth playing runescape=you get no pussy and the closest thing to sex u get is your right hand proven fact and i feel bad for those of you who will actually come back and say that runescape is good

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that gazbollokface is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
He must be talking about his own life experience!
I think it's rather ironic that you bitch about people having a life and YOU are the one slagging off a game on a website where people don't actually give a crap what you think!

I think maybe YOU should be the one getting the life matey!
And if you are as old as you claim then maybe you should act your age and show a little bit of decorum!

Served again Goat Sucker!

"People like me hate people like you!"
 73yrs • M •
runescapesux690 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
gazbollokface incase u didnt read my other post on the other runescape page...i did mention that i am just a bored ass hell guy in school in a class that we do nothing in and this is one of the few sites that is not blocked and i get bored with the games so i just make people mad and over reactfor the hell of it...im doing just fine with my life at least im not some 19 yr old that comes on a website like this in my freetime..and how do u call that getting served? and is goat sucker suppposed to insult me? that actually made me laugh...please come up with a better insult if u respond to this im bored and need another laugh

31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ParallelShabba is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think both of you should actually stop arguing between each other.

PS WoW owns runescape on just about everything and yes call me a nerd or sad if you will but it is very addicting as was runescape when I once played it

"If you try to fix violence with violence you do nothing but create violence"
 30yrs • M •
dirtysock is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
you suck donkey dick runescapesux! just because you made the name runescapesux just to post shit about runescape on ccaptain cynic and not do anything else with the site, i deem you a failure

"light up the dark"
 30yrs • M •
dirtysock is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
woah, who wrote that? i don't remember writing that at all...any way, runescapesux sux still sux. still a failure too. 59 years old?please.

"light up the dark"
Runescape - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy