Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Runescape

User Thread
 32yrs • M •
steph_s is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Runescape
fast and free mmorpg

www.runescape.com

"cheers ! UGN RULES !"
[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
please direct your attention to our other lovelly thread about RS http://www.captaincynic.com/thread.php3/thrdid=58617-u-page=0#58617
Im sure you will find it interesting.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 30yrs • M •
w00tle is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
im so addicted to this (3 accounts!)

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that dadadoo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yea this game has crap graphics but is very addicting.i play most of my free time my names poi394add me if ya like

"lazieness is a virtue"
 43yrs • M •
Robert9714 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
[b]Runescape is a great game im level 76 on it and im definetly addicted, for all you newbies that just started the game try this site:http://runehq.com[b]

"Everyones Gay"
 32yrs • M •
Ben R 3434 60 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
hey all (woot 1st post) i play runescape im level 78 name - t3h g4ng

"i can leet watch - 1337 =) lol"
 32yrs • M •
Ben R 3434 60 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
cool game too

"i can leet watch - 1337 =) lol"
 33yrs • M •
Theonesmallo is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yep runescape is da $hit i play it when i have the time im currently a level 97 kick @ss and showin every1 up lol .. add me theonesmallo

"STFU NOOB"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Timmo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

this is my lvl 70 character with the special brown armour wich is better because is brown and your is only blue and WATEVA

Rune sape is a lame excuse for a game,
1. every character is enevitably exactly the same
2. the graphics remind me of an old arcade game
3. the map is soooo tiny its nothing like the next crapiest game
4. Did i mention it was crap
5. the monsters suck
6. all u do is poke monters
7. theres no story line
8. no classes
9. no races
10. hardly any spells
11. hardly any fighting spells
12. prayer spells let me down
13. runscape =0<3
14. the armour sux because you go to your friend i got rune wich is blue oh no i only get crappy black
15. if your really lame you will get a members account in which u pay by the month
16. there are alot better games which u dont have to pay by the month that craps on this runescape game
17. the interface sux
18. even on 512k broadband it lags cuz it setup sux
19. the people who made it abandoned it and still make money from all you fools
20. even when it came out it was a gay game
21. and when u go out of town to say.... go mining u cant cant cuz some fool has a rune pickaxe that steals it all, then u have to go somewhere else where buff monsters are, so u start poking them and that sux cuz they crap on you.

so theres 21 reasons not to play runescape oh and why theres a picture of an elephants crap thats there because it reminds me of rune scape exept the crap is nicer to look at and probably nicer to play with

timmo

"There is no such thing as innocence obly degrees of guilt"
 28yrs • M •
bluddy devil is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
that game is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very addicting LOL username is ~fishy302~

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Praetor is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Runescape < Horse shit

Play Guild Wars, its free and is like... 100x better. At least.

No Hackers
Spells worth something
Dont need to waste time mining or whatever
Actually has some degree of an in-game economy

"What's the point in not conforming, if it changes you?"
 32yrs • M •
backspace1 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Runescape is AsS!

"do not notify me when i get new email"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Y0D4 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i played runescape but it got mad boring so i quit at lvl 86 and gave my account away dont ask me why but i dont really care lol it is the worst game ever and it took me playing Hero Online and Silk Road to quit it since it was very addicting

"Loving someone that doesn't love you is like reaching for a star, you know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying"
 33yrs • M •
mallow is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I personally think runescape is a load of carp. you sad people. GET A LIFE. It is a game, not real life you pack of nerds. grow some balls. YOUR ALL GAY!

yours sincerly Mr Mallow

P.S This game is for children not for 26 year olds you fruits

"dfgdfhf"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that thelivingend is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
never tryed guild wars.... but you should all quit runescape and play diablo II lod. Gazilian times better. never tryed world of warcraft, cause you have to pay for it

"and then, everyone died."
Runescape
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy