Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What Is The Perfect Person?

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
pretty much just discuss what you think the perfect person would be like.
this is not about sex, but sex is undoubtingly apart of everyomes life, so feel free to talk about it.

and i would appreciat it if this didnt turn into a great religous debate. mentioning jesus is fine, but lets not dwell on it. please. and thank you.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You can't avoid religion just as much as you can't avoid sex. They're both part of society.

To me, there is no such thing as a perfect human because to be human is to be imperfect. We all have faults, weaknesses, and limits, otherwise, we'd be God.

To me, the perfect human is one who is aware of him/herself and his/her surroundings and makes the most efficient use of his/her surroundings and his/her own capabilities to achieve in life.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
There is no perfect. No one can be perfect becouse we all have faults. Now to actually describe my perfect person. They would would for obisous reasons have no flaws. Be able to do anything.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Perfect. Change your frame of reference. Anything can be perfect and anything can not be perfect. Perspective.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the best definition of perfect ive heard is something that fulfils the role that it is meant to. which i suppose would mean a pillar of society.

personally id say someone who is caring, intelligent and selfless, and a reasonable amount of physical attractiveness.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I would say Jesus, but that was too long ago, we can't be to sure.

So I would have to say Ghandi is the most perfect person.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ITISASISEEIT is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
perfect for me is someone who is generous, charitable, polite, funny, can take a joke!, caring, friendly, can channel aggression, has a desire to learn, a work ethic, will make a good parent, and doesnt lie.

"Great visions often start with small dreams"
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I concider myself close to perfect. Lol. I am really easy to get along with. Im good looking, good in bed, a good Mother, gifted, smart (not THAT smart, but smart enough) I can hang with the guys, drink you under the table. I can talk about almost any subject, though there are subjects I choose NOT to talk about. I am open. I am honest. I can dance, I can sing, I can stay up all night, and STILL wake up in the morning to make breakfast. I am a good friend. I am a good caregiver. I am in touch with my spirituality. I can read your mind, and I can make you WANT me forever. HAhahaha. Just kidding on that part. OH. And I can make you laugh your ass off all night. SHHHHHIIIIIIIIt. Why can't I find a guy like me?

O.k. I need to add...of course I'm not the PERFECT person, but a genunine person. My faults? I have three kids from three baby daddies, and I smoke.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ITISASISEEIT is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i think perfection is NOT about how smart you are, how good looking you are, or what you're good at.thats close to eugenics. Being Perfect is impossible but achieving perfection is possible. if ya kno what i mean.

"Great visions often start with small dreams"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
A perfect person saves someone from falling when they themselves are afraid of hights

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 35yrs • M
quote:
i think perfection is NOT about how smart you are, how good looking you are, or what you're good at.thats close to eugenics. Being Perfect is impossible but achieving perfection is possible. if ya kno what i mean.

this site is not about guessing. please, i dont understand, so elaborate.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
How do you we know that we are not affected by cultural norms of what's perfect? If we lived in 1869, a perfect girl would be one who was not sexual, whereas now it's the opposite.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
perfect means flawless, what we see as flaws are all culturally defined, so perfection will also be culturally defined.

true perfection is unobtainable, as we cannot know what it is to be truly perfect.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 35yrs • M
i am honest. completely. i am truthful, but i lie on accident sometimes. its kinda pathological. i am somewhat good looking, or at least i think i can be. i am forgiving. to an end i have not yet seen. i am extremely understanding. i am smart. i am mature. i am good in nature. i am listening. i am loving.

i am not vengful. nor spiteful. nor petty.

i am selfish. well, i, like everybody else, act in self interest. well, maybe not. i did this thing, and im not sure what it really was.
i am, i was, lachey and clingy. i am, i was, dissapointed.

perfect? not yet anyway.

33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 35ft Lemon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Now all of you anti-Jesus people dont bash me here...lol
I was brought up in a Christian home, attend church, you know a good boy But I'm gonna avoid the Jesus factor here.
I dont think a single person walking this planet could be "perfect". Sure you can pay your taxes, never hurt anybody's feelings, blah blah blah...but I think we've all got a "sinful" nature inside us. When I say "sinful nature" I'm not talking religion Satan shit. I'm talking about morals and the temptatious nature within us all.

I dont know anybody that could say they've never done anything wrong in their life. Even if you had never done anything wrong, I think there is still a streak of cruelty, lust, greed, blind pride or ambition, dishonestly (even those little lies that you tell just to make somebody's day), etc.

Like awakend said we all look out for our benifits rather than the good of humanity and society all together.

Suppose you saw a dollar bill (yeah its only a buck), and its just sitting there....pick it up? If you would'nt pick it up, then you missed out. But If you did pick it up, would that really be wrong? Its just sitting there.

*I'm not perfect, I would take it without thinking twice. Its only a buck, but hey! thats two apple pies at Micky Dee's!*

If I were to pick some outstanding citizens of today's world: Mother Teressa, Ghandi, Bono, Martin Luther King Jr

"Midnight Is Where The Day Begins"
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy