Thank you, ITISASISEEIT.
You are pretty much the only person that tried to answer the question.
A perfect person (in my eyes) is someone who:
- is confident that they are OK without feeling the need to prove it with deeds, words, etc.
- is always motivated to improve aspects about themself
- can admit when they are wrong
- has compassion for others and a love of life
- enjoys working for the sake of improving the lives of others and feeling better about themself
- Cares about their appearance
- Enjoys the company of others